Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy and Angela (requiem) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Jeremy and Angela has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy and Angela

Showing 161 - 170 of 363 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...37

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Anyone else concerned about probable US-Syrian conflict?
I think Libya was skillfully handled to the extent that we largely stayed clear, but the overall intervention seemed to have a great deal of mission creep. (E.g. try a no-fly zone, then start bomb...

In Chaff » Anyone else concerned about probable US-Syrian conflict?
September 07, 12:48am

Re: Anyone else concerned about probable US-Syrian conflict?
Anyone else concerned about probable US-Syrian conflict? Not too much, unfortunately. (It's more interesting to watch the Supertopo thread on it.) Something in my gut tells me it has the...

In Chaff » Anyone else concerned about probable US-Syrian conflict?
September 06, 11:07pm

Re: FS: Ex Officio convertible pants, Men's Medium
(price adjusted)

In Gear Swap » FS: Ex Officio convertible pants, Men's Medium
September 05, 10:08am

Re: FS: SteriPEN Adventurer Opti
(price adjusted)

In Gear Swap » FS: SteriPEN Adventurer Opti
September 05, 10:07am

More Photos
Burls on a redwood Tiny little trees Bear-resistant cabins "Can my dad and Jeremy find the geocache?" "...apparently not!" Mt. McAbee Overlook TicT...

In Post-Trip Reports » Family Friendly BPL Outing on Labor Day Weekend -- Skyline-to-the-Sea
September 03, 10:19pm

Re: Ssl certificate not valid
Firefox says the certificate expired on 8/28/13 4:59 PM. Not ideal, but it's not as if the certificate magically goes bad once the clock runs out.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Ssl certificate not valid
September 01, 12:15am

Re: Re: Re: Damn Cryptosporidium
Yep; I'm guessing that's why the aquatabs say they don't do crypto. At first, I was thinking they were just another chlorine dioxide tab and that they decided to only give the shorter ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » MSR Aquatabs Water Purification Tablets
August 31, 12:31am

Re: Damn Cryptospordium
Looks like Aquatabs are Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate, which releases plain chlorine as opposed to chlorine dioxide. Chlorine is much less effective than chlorine dioxide, so I'd only consider t...

August 31, 12:12am

Re: Aqua Tabs
From what I remember, for any (edit: probably not for aquatabs) of these tabs it's 4 hours to kill crypto and 30 minutes if you only care about the other stuff. The brand is largely irrelevant...

August 30, 7:12pm

Re: G.G.G. 6 A few changes John A proposes.
Random thoughts based on suggestions up-thread: 1. Signage: vinyl signs (2'x4') are fairly durable and re-usable; useful to mark out areas or directions. Suggest "Medical", &q...

In Pre-Trip Planning » G.G.G. 6 A few changes I'd like to run by you.
August 30, 3:07am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy and Angela

Jeremy and Angela has posted no reviews.