BPL Community Profile

Jeremy B. (requiem) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Jeremy B. has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy B.

Showing 161 - 170 of 282 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...29

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re Ski Boot Warmth
I saw an altitude profile of the route, and it looked like there was a bit of a steep descent towards the end, which I was concerned about. (I.e. similar to the situation Ryan described, with no g...

In GEAR » Question on XC ski boot insulation
January 19, 9:13pm

Re: Re Ski Boot Warmth
I stopped by a few places today check out boots in person, and the insulation on boots like those Alpinas felt more much more adequate than I remember! I also have the cold hands/feet issue, but m...

January 19, 8:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question on XC ski boot insulation
Well, for now I would be restricting the high-speed downhill stuff to the resorts. I think my answer to your question would be "hiker"; but staying clear of steep slopes. Ideally I'...

January 19, 2:41am

Re: Re: Question on XC ski boot insulation
Thanks Bob! With the snowshoes, I just wore normal insulated boots and had no problem once I took off the snowshoes. What little I had seen of the XC boots resembled the racing boots, I think, t...

January 18, 9:30pm

Question on XC ski boot insulation
I've been thinking of swapping from snowshoes to skis for winter trips, and am wondering about how much insulation the nordic boots provide. (The last time I was XC skiing I remember the boots...

January 18, 8:50pm

test
testing <s>linethrough</s> test flamingo <div class="inline_image_center" style=""> Testing captions. </div>

In User Test Forum » test
January 17, 9:41pm

Re: Reccomend a camera for me. Quick please ;)
as long as the camera is capable of high end shots... That could be your smartphone camera, depending on how large you want to print. You just need the vision and creativity to make it work. ...

In Photography » Reccomend a camera for me. Quick please ;)
January 17, 8:06pm

Re: Jacket which combines synthetic insulation and down
This mixing and matching seemed to be a popular thing earlier in the fall. Patagonia introduced their "mixed" or "hybrid" items in motley colors, mixing weather-resistant areas...

In GEAR » Jacket which combines synthetic insulation and down
January 15, 6:06pm

Re: Hypothermia prevention...horrible story on Ozark trail
What preparation would have prevented this? Besides a weather report, a daypack with raingear, GPS, and fire-starting gear would have been appropriate. What possibly could the father have don...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Hypothermia prevention...horrible story on Ozark trail
January 14, 2:03pm

Re: Re: Newtown...
Re: fear... I don't really have fear; and I think it can be said that some on both sides are selling the fear of being attacked; one side provides respite by proposing to de-fang the wolf, a...

In Chaff » Newtown -- Who Here Changed His (or Her) Mind?
January 12, 11:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy B.

Jeremy B. has posted no reviews.