BPL Community Profile

Reggie Garrett (regarrett) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Lost in the mountains
About Me Lover of all things mountain. Somehow I have found myself in Little Rock, AR and I dearly miss the Rocky Mountains. Hopefully this whistle stop in Little Rock will be very brief.
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Reggie Garrett

Showing 161 - 170 of 322 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...33

Forum » Thread

Katabatic Bristlecone Bivy
Sold pending funds due to arrive 4/27.

In Gear Swap » Katabatic Gear Bristlecone Bivy Long
April 25, 11:24am

Katabatic Gear Bristlecone Bivy Long
****Sold**** I have a Katabatic Gear Bristlecone Bivy for sale. It's a long version. Excellent condition. Only used a few nights. I'm very impressed with it. It adds good warmth to my quilt...

In Gear Swap » Katabatic Gear Bristlecone Bivy Long
April 24, 12:00pm

Yellow DuoMid
I ordered a yellow DuoMid from MLD last month and it was in my hands in less than a week.

In Gear Swap » WTB Yellow Sil Duomid
April 24, 9:42am

UL Cup
I have an Imusa 10cm cup with lid, custom cup cozy, and a Gram Weenie Pro stove if you are interested. Shoot me an email at garrett dot reggie at gmail . com

In Gear Swap » WTB: UL mug/cup and BPL products
April 19, 6:13am

Pack list
Since I'm stuck in ICU with my sick Dad, I don't have access to my list. But, the list is the same as when I'm a ground sleeper.... Except for the shelter. I replace the MLD DuoMid ...

In Gear Lists » Pack List for Hammock Hikers (A.K.A. Human Piñatas)
April 14, 6:40pm

Any sil left?
I'd like to be in line for some.

In Make Your Own Gear » Scraps of Quarktex/Momentum
April 11, 10:42am

CT gear list
Things look good to me. Only comment I have is on the Katabatic Gear Swatch. I use the Palisade and love it. It's the 30 degree quilt and it is very accurate with its rating. I've actua...

In Gear Lists » My CT 2013 list and possible PCT 2014
April 09, 7:15pm

Evernew 900 MLs
I'd like a couple of those Evernew 900ML collapsible bottles. PM and email coming.

In Gear Swap » FS: Men's XL and XXL clothing, Evernew Bottles, Sleeping Pads, some prices dropped
March 29, 3:15pm

SealLine
Check out SealLine by Cascade Designs. Waterproof, lanyard or clip hole, sized to fit iPhones.

In GEAR » Waterproof cover for iPhone with lanyard connector
March 22, 5:39am

Goldgearlite.com
I recently ordered trekking poles and a stove from David Gardner at Goldgearlite.com. The gear arrived sooner than expected and the workmanship is really good. Weights of the gear was spot on. I...

In GEAR » Goldgearlite.com
March 16, 6:50am

All Reader Reviews by Reggie Garrett

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Katabatic Gear Palisade Quilt
I have slept in this quilt at temps below freezing. I have alway been warm. Usually I am a cool sleeper. On the warmer nights, (never used it above 45 degrees) I don't snap the draft collar...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
January 29, 7:45pm

Katabatic Gear Bristlecone (Regular Length, Wide Width)
I ordered a Katabatic Gear Palisade sleeping quilt last year. Was so thoroughly impressed with the workmanship and customer service that when it was time to get a bivy, I ordered the Katabatic Gear B...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
January 29, 7:36pm