BPL Community Profile

Reggie Garrett (regarrett) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Lost in the mountains
About Me Lover of all things mountain. Somehow I have found myself in Little Rock, AR and I dearly miss the Rocky Mountains. Hopefully this whistle stop in Little Rock will be very brief.
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Reggie Garrett

Showing 161 - 170 of 319 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...32

Forum » Thread

UL Cup
I have an Imusa 10cm cup with lid, custom cup cozy, and a Gram Weenie Pro stove if you are interested. Shoot me an email at garrett dot reggie at gmail . com

In Gear Swap » WTB: UL mug/cup and BPL products
April 19, 6:13am

Pack list
Since I'm stuck in ICU with my sick Dad, I don't have access to my list. But, the list is the same as when I'm a ground sleeper.... Except for the shelter. I replace the MLD DuoMid ...

In Gear Lists » Pack List for Hammock Hikers (A.K.A. Human Piñatas)
April 14, 6:40pm

Any sil left?
I'd like to be in line for some.

In Make Your Own Gear » Scraps of Quarktex/Momentum
April 11, 10:42am

CT gear list
Things look good to me. Only comment I have is on the Katabatic Gear Swatch. I use the Palisade and love it. It's the 30 degree quilt and it is very accurate with its rating. I've actua...

In Gear Lists » My CT 2013 list and possible PCT 2014
April 09, 7:15pm

Evernew 900 MLs
I'd like a couple of those Evernew 900ML collapsible bottles. PM and email coming.

In Gear Swap » FS: Men's XL and XXL clothing, Evernew Bottles, Sleeping Pads, some prices dropped
March 29, 3:15pm

SealLine
Check out SealLine by Cascade Designs. Waterproof, lanyard or clip hole, sized to fit iPhones.

In GEAR » Waterproof cover for iPhone with lanyard connector
March 22, 5:39am

Goldgearlite.com
I recently ordered trekking poles and a stove from David Gardner at Goldgearlite.com. The gear arrived sooner than expected and the workmanship is really good. Weights of the gear was spot on. I...

In GEAR » Goldgearlite.com
March 16, 6:50am

TrailStar
Sold pending funds.

In Gear Swap » FS: Brand New MLD TrailStar
March 09, 8:47am

FS: Brand New MLD TrailStar
****SOLD****. I have a new Trailstar in grey silnylon. Only set it up once to attach the lines. It's just like the one on MLD's website. Nothing wrong with it.. just have opted to go wit...

In Gear Swap » FS: Brand New MLD TrailStar
March 09, 5:57am

Stove video
I'd like to see that video, too.

In Gear Deals » Free Shipping on Ultralight Stoves, Cook Kits, Tarps & Trekking Poles
March 05, 7:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Reggie Garrett

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Katabatic Gear Palisade Quilt
I have slept in this quilt at temps below freezing. I have alway been warm. Usually I am a cool sleeper. On the warmer nights, (never used it above 45 degrees) I don't snap the draft collar...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
January 29, 7:45pm

Katabatic Gear Bristlecone (Regular Length, Wide Width)
I ordered a Katabatic Gear Palisade sleeping quilt last year. Was so thoroughly impressed with the workmanship and customer service that when it was time to get a bivy, I ordered the Katabatic Gear B...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
January 29, 7:36pm