BPL Community Profile

Reggie Garrett (regarrett) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Lost in the mountains
About Me Lover of all things mountain. Somehow I have found myself in Little Rock, AR and I dearly miss the Rocky Mountains. Hopefully this whistle stop in Little Rock will be very brief.
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Reggie Garrett

Showing 161 - 170 of 314 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...32

Forum » Thread

SealLine
Check out SealLine by Cascade Designs. Waterproof, lanyard or clip hole, sized to fit iPhones.

In GEAR » Waterproof cover for iPhone with lanyard connector
March 22, 5:39am

Goldgearlite.com
I recently ordered trekking poles and a stove from David Gardner at Goldgearlite.com. The gear arrived sooner than expected and the workmanship is really good. Weights of the gear was spot on. I...

In GEAR » Goldgearlite.com
March 16, 6:50am

TrailStar
Sold pending funds.

In Gear Swap » FS: Brand New MLD TrailStar
March 09, 8:47am

FS: Brand New MLD TrailStar
****SOLD****. I have a new Trailstar in grey silnylon. Only set it up once to attach the lines. It's just like the one on MLD's website. Nothing wrong with it.. just have opted to go wit...

In Gear Swap » FS: Brand New MLD TrailStar
March 09, 5:57am

Stove video
I'd like to see that video, too.

In Gear Deals » Free Shipping on Ultralight Stoves, Cook Kits, Tarps & Trekking Poles
March 05, 7:52pm

GoldGear poles
My poles are ordered as well. Can't wait to get them.

In Gear Deals » Free Shipping on Ultralight Stoves, Cook Kits, Tarps & Trekking Poles
March 05, 5:08pm

Trailstar
I'm also willing to sell the Trailstar in order to fund a new DuoMid. So, if anyone is interested in purchasing it, I'll pick up shipping if you can pay the full price of the TrailStar.

In Gear Swap » WTT: MLD Trailstar for MLD DuoMid
March 02, 11:06am

excellent list
Excellent list here. Makes me drool. From my take on the list: I'd drop the WM bag and go with a quilt. My favorite is the Katabatic Palisade. It's a 30 degree quilt that is accurate...

In Gear Lists » First lightweight kit - some feedback wanted
March 02, 7:44am

WTT: MLD Trailstar for MLD DuoMid
I have a brand new MLD Trailstar that I would like to trade for an excellent DuoMid. The Trailstar has only been set up in the yard so that I could ensure the guylines were set to the right length...

In Gear Swap » WTT: MLD Trailstar for MLD DuoMid
March 02, 7:29am

Gear List
Looks good to me... But, I would reduce the Dr. Bronner's and the Purell. Yeah, it saves only a bit but it's the thought that counts. WHen I'm on the trail for 7 days, I take 1 oz of...

In Gear Lists » Srping trip to GSMNP 6 days 5 nights
March 01, 5:12am

All Reader Reviews by Reggie Garrett

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Katabatic Gear Palisade Quilt
I have slept in this quilt at temps below freezing. I have alway been warm. Usually I am a cool sleeper. On the warmer nights, (never used it above 45 degrees) I don't snap the draft collar...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
January 29, 7:45pm

Katabatic Gear Bristlecone (Regular Length, Wide Width)
I ordered a Katabatic Gear Palisade sleeping quilt last year. Was so thoroughly impressed with the workmanship and customer service that when it was time to get a bivy, I ordered the Katabatic Gear B...

In Shelters - Bivy Sacks
January 29, 7:36pm