Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nate Powell (powell1nj) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Carolina
About Me Nate Powell has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListFoothills Trail Gearlist - March 28 - April 1, 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nate Powell

Showing 161 - 167 of 167 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

Platypus Filter Link
So I know that the Platypus Filter Links were discontinued when they introduced the Clean Stream system. However, does anyone know a place where these can still be found? Perhaps there is a part ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Platypus Filter Link
February 22, 9:06pm

More Ohm Stuff
Thanks Greg. While I'm at it, I thought I'd run a couple more questions by you. It sounds like your recommendation is the contrail in the front pocket...does having the weight there affec...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm Side Compression
February 22, 9:28am

Another Ohm Question
Thanks for the replies and thanks Greg for checking that out. Sounds like the side will work well, and if not the front pocket will... I was considering the side option only because I thought that...

February 21, 2:58pm

re:
Thanks for the replies. I thought it might be a vacuum thing but was confused because it seems that you would have a similar situation with an air-tight drybag. I like your setup as well Travis, ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Question about DIY Katadyn Gravity Filter
February 21, 1:11pm

Question about DIY Katadyn Gravity Filter
I recently stumbled across this post: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=8994 I thought I'd test out the concept by using ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Question about DIY Katadyn Gravity Filter
February 21, 12:41pm

ULA Ohm Side Compression
I've been checking out ULA's Ohm pack and was wondering if anyone could tell me how much slack the side compression cords have. I'm basically wondering if I'd be able to store my T...

February 20, 10:21pm

Nice!
Really great article. Not just informative but well written and enjoyable to read. Good pictures as well. Looking forward to working on my 'cowboy' toss. Keep up the good work!

In Editor's Roundtable » Turbo Bear Bag Hanging
September 10, 6:32am

All Reader Reviews by Nate Powell

Nate Powell has posted no reviews.