Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Gibson (pgibson) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW Idaho
About Me Paul Gibson has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.freewebs.com/arrowheadequipment/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Gibson

Showing 161 - 170 of 195 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Forum » Thread

Filter Links
Just to update everyone on the caps, Cascade found a second smaller bag and included them with the first that arrived a few days ago,I have a bit over 300 still available and in stock. Paul Arr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Platypus Filter Link
March 04, 4:50pm

Filter Links
Just an FYI for all, I got a lot of interest in the Filter Link Caps yesterday, so I called to see if I could get any more and Cascade Designs is sending me out the last of the stock of them that t...

February 24, 11:39am

Platy screw cap
This the one your looking for? I have them still in stock at Arrowhead Equipment. Paul arrowheadequipment.webs.com

February 23, 1:59pm

Re: Re: Re: Climashield Apex
I spoke with the Climashield rep on thursday and according to him it is being held from "public" release until the have met the term of contract with the company they developed it for. H...

In Make Your Own Gear » Climashield Apex
February 13, 9:22am

Base camp and GPS Depo
I downloaded base camp and took a look at it, it dose not look like you can do the 3D view with the GPSFileDepo map sets but other than that it looks like all of the other Basecamp features run qui...

In GEAR » To those with a Garmin GPS - I need help
January 25, 6:15pm

glad to help
Glad to help if you run into any questions that you can't sort out PM me and I can try and help you though it.

January 25, 8:29am

Free option
There is actually some options for free topo maps that are compatible with Garmin, actually run in Garmins Mapsource platform and ... cough are better. You will still need a copy of the mapsource ...

January 24, 9:18pm

Sounds Good!
Thanks, Those look good, I will have to give that a try. :)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Savory Steamed Muffin Recipes
January 10, 1:24pm

Re. Any for me
We have it for sale at Arrowhead Equipment as well 3' wide by any length you want. Arrowhead Equipment

In Make Your Own Gear » Working with tyvek
December 27, 9:44am

Arrowhead Equipment Christmas Sale
Hey Everyone, Merry Christmas. I have decided on AHE's Christmas promotion. Starting tonight at midnight (mountain time) aka 2 AM east cost, We are running "THE 10 Days of Christmas.&q...

In Gear Deals » Arrowhead Equipment Christmas Sale
December 14, 7:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Gibson

Paul Gibson has posted no reviews.