BPL Community Profile

Babak Sakaki (persianpunisher) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Babak Sakaki hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Babak Sakaki has not added a biography yet.
CityBoulder
StateColorado

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Babak Sakaki

Showing 161 - 170 of 355 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...36

Forum » Thread

UPDATE
having had the Patagonia hooded down sweater for years, only to be disappointed to have it stolen, it was hard finding a replacement. I have sung many praises about that jacket, for it is worth eve...

In GEAR » MB AL Light Down Parka vs Patagonia Down Hoody
January 04, 11:33pm

The bomb

In GEAR » Patagonia makes dry down
January 04, 4:32pm

The future of Stoic
Friends, Stoic is going the way of the dodo. It appears that it is best for Backcountry.com to focus on selling the best gear with the best guarantee. From what I have been told, this is Sto...

In GEAR » Stoic brand being discontinued?
October 13, 4:30pm

Love me the soft-shell
Eric, what MHW soft-shell do you have?

In GEAR » Arcteryx SPRING 2013 PREVIEW
August 21, 11:39pm

Arcteryx SPRING 2013 PREVIEW
Got to spend some time with the Dead Bird folks while at the OR show, and was shown a few cool things…. Gamma LT Hoody- After years of success from their Gamma LT (super durable, lightweight, ...

In GEAR » Arcteryx SPRING 2013 PREVIEW
August 21, 11:15pm

DAS
I remember her saying Spring 2013- I think April… but I had been drinking a few beers (darn happy hour), so I forgot. It is distinctively less warm than the Apasatron Hoody, which is new for f...

In GEAR » Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2012
August 06, 10:45pm

Patagonia 2013
I got to spend some time withe folks at Patagonia (Golly, were they nice!) who showed me some of their Spring 2013 Men's alpine line. M10: As I mentioned in an earlier thread, the M10 is m...

August 05, 12:38am

I'll be posting interviews/videos all week
I'll be at the show posting video interviews with gear developers from the show. Anything you BPlers want to see?

August 01, 7:58pm

Amen, but...
I really like eVent, but hate how I have to constantly keep it clean for it to breathe and/or stay dry. As far as I know, not a lot of companies have been able to bond highly durable face fabri...

In GEAR » Patagonia M10 Jacket returning for Spring '13
April 28, 3:10pm

Patagonia M10 Jacket returning for Spring '13
For those of you who loved the M10, it will be coming back in Spring '13!! I wasn't told what material it was made out of, but I think Active Shell would make the most sense for Patagoni...

In GEAR » Patagonia M10 Jacket returning for Spring '13
April 27, 9:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Babak Sakaki

Babak Sakaki has posted no reviews.