BPL Community Profile

Adam Kilpatrick (oysters) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me Into Bushwalking in remote areas in Australia. Have completed alot of walks in Southern Australia, especially in the Flinders Ranges, but also some decent trips in Victoria, Tasmania, and Central Australia.

I also spend a lot of time in the field for work (arid areas) and am an avid Scouter!

Oh yeah, and I'm into cycling and photography too.
CityAdelaide
StateSouth Australia
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://worldtrike.crazyguyonabike.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Adam Kilpatrick

Showing 161 - 170 of 529 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...53

Forum » Thread

Spektr
Yep, thats the one I was thinking of. Getting all confused!

In GEAR » Rain Jacket with Snaps?
June 01, 12:04am

"Rain Jacket with Snaps?"
Yeah bummer, I can't find it either. Unless I've got the brand wrong? It came out a couple of years ago, I think was either Gore Tex Pro or Event, was a blue colour. Reviewers either loved ...

May 31, 8:29am

"Rain Jacket with Snaps?"
Berghaus make one with a toggle system.

May 31, 2:54am

Re: Climashield temp rating
This is (he is) gorgeous Daniel! Our little Hannah is now 5 weeks, and we are going to Japan in July for almost a year...we will have lots of little adventures there! This is good to see how you...

In Make Your Own Gear » Child bag/quilt
May 14, 7:16am

Re: great idea
How did you go with trialling widths Tim? Does the EE double quilt still have a zippered footbox? Its good news that EE can do a double...I much prefer their price points and I've always rea...

In GEAR » Twin quilt recommendations
May 14, 5:37am

Re: Re: Wow, totally missed that
Longer term use report...? Just wondering how it has held up, as I'd love a jacket just like this :-)

In Make Your Own Gear » Waterproof/Breathable Cuben Fiber Jacket
January 06, 8:12pm

Re: Nashbar Rack
The nashbar rack looks like a good little contender for some drillium and trimming-like on the superfluous ends on the diagonal struts. I reckon there'd be scope there to remove an ounce with a...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Rack for 30 liter frameless pack?
December 19, 10:02pm

OM-D E-M5
I've put my order in for it! There goes my gear budget for the next two years, but I got a pretty good price, including the 14-42mm kit lens which I will sell off. Only downside is that the ...

In Photography » Olympus news
June 20, 8:34pm

Re: My 2012 camera upgrade: Ricoh GXR
Nice work Rog Are you thinking of getting the Leica M Mount module? If I had that kind of money I would. You could mount some cheaper, russian glass on it in the meantime before you start stocki...

In Photography » My 2012 camera upgrade: Ricoh GXR
June 20, 8:22pm

extra stays
Looking at the pictures, is it possible to double up the stays to give extra strength and beef to it? They look like they are easily removable/replaceable, with maybe enough room in the end stay po...

In GEAR » new zpacks pack: the arc blast
June 20, 7:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Adam Kilpatrick

Adam Kilpatrick has posted no reviews.