BPL Community Profile

Nia Schmald (nschmald) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nia Schmald hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Nia Schmald has not added a biography yet.
CitySunnyvale
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nia Schmald

Showing 161 - 170 of 590 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...59

Forum » Thread

Re: Cuben tents
The rivendell bombshelter with its a-frame canopy and straight support poles looks like a good candidate for cuben and carbon fiber poles. The link says it weighed under 6 pounds. How much could y...

In GEAR » Cuben Tent Question?
January 14, 8:27pm

Re: Why Did You become a Lifetime Member?
A five year gamble with low downside. I'll easily recoup the $99 with discounts on gear. Buying a Hane covered nearly half of it. Then if this site still exists and I'm still around in 5...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why Did You become a Lifetime Member?
January 14, 6:44pm

Re: "$#%$!!2(R)"
Thank you Josh for making this available. Another fine resource for the MYOGers.

In Make Your Own Gear » Momentum fabric differences?
January 14, 6:38pm

Improved search
Here is what I mean by a better forum search: 1) Restrict to a set of forums (not just one) 2) Restrict to a user or set of users 3) Restrict to a date range 4) Sort the results based on date...

In Chaff » BPL Improvements
January 14, 10:54am

Better PM system
The ones I've seen save all the messages online in a threaded format much like an email program. That way you can go back and see the context of the conversation and respond. Speaking of th...

In Chaff » BPL Improvements
January 14, 10:42am

Re: don't take this the wrong way please
Someone shows up to a forum, makes their first post 5 months ago and makes 5 posts total and then says, "You are all doing it the wrong way. You should do it my way." How did you ex...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Groupthink at camp MYOG..
January 13, 3:50pm

Re: Re: "Blue" CCF vs Evazote\Volara
Yep. A quick check comparing the Gossamer gear 3/8" and REI blue foam has the gg at 6.0 - 6.4 oz/sq yd and the blue foam at 7.2 oz/sq yd. I don't see it as being drastically more expen...

In Winter Hiking » "Blue" CCF vs Evazote\Volara
January 11, 4:09pm

Re: Chargers
Deleted. Already covered by previous posters.

In GEAR » Solar solution to recharge laptop, please help.
January 11, 1:32pm

FS: Granite Gear Vapor Trail Size Short NWT $70
Bump. Anyone?

In Gear Swap » FS: Granite Gear Vapor Trail Size Short NWT $70
January 10, 8:57am

FS: Granite Gear Vapor Trail Size Short NWT $70
I bought this on sale for Amazon at a really good price. Too small for me so I'm going to return it. Since it's back to selling for $160 at Amazon I thought I'd pass along the deal fo...

In Gear Swap » FS: Granite Gear Vapor Trail Size Short NWT $70
January 08, 2:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Nia Schmald

Nia Schmald has posted no reviews.