Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nicholas Truax (nicktruax) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Montanada
About Me Nicholas Truax has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://nicktruax.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nicholas Truax

Showing 161 - 170 of 366 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...37

Forum » Thread

Still available
PM replied, still available

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Conduit (CDT) 2008 SM/MD
October 15, 9:34am

FS: 2008 ULA Conduit sm/md
Bump It is the roll-top version FWIW.

October 14, 11:05am

Re: Firstlook at MB Frostline
@ Cameron "Could the extra weight be the stuff sack and tags ?" As stated earlier, the tags and stuffsack shouldn't be any more than a combined ounce - bringing the MED weight to ...

In GEAR » First look at MontBellB Frostline!
October 12, 6:20pm

Bota of Boulder Filter Bottles-Price Drop
Prices reduced and BUMP

In Gear Swap » FS: Bota of Boulder 22oz Outback Bottle/Filter
October 10, 5:14pm

RE:RE: MB Frostline, Rab Infinity, Westcomb Kokanee Hoody
@ Ryan - Yeah, I did briefly check the new Rab Infinity and the also the new Westcomb Kokanee Hoody, which are both at ProLite Gear. They are both sewn-through but very, very nicely constructed...

October 10, 4:50pm

PM replied
Still available

October 09, 11:51am

Re: Box
Brett- It seems that you may have got box baffled and sewn through misunderstood. Boxed lets the down fully loft and is much less prone to cold spots. It also lets you shift the down, as in...

October 08, 9:15pm

***SOLD***
***SOLD*** 2008 ULA Conduit (CDT)(17"-19" Torso). No mods except dyed dark navy blue. Bought from BPL member here and used twice for overnights. Recently washed. Excellent con...

October 08, 7:45pm

Re:Re: First look at MontBell Frostline
Thanks Richard (your posts are always a pleasure), I, as well as you, am perplexed as to where the extra weight has come from. We can attribute, at most, ~14g to the removable hood's zip/sn...

October 08, 7:03pm

***SOLD***
***SOLD*** I have 2 nearly new (used for < ten fills apiece) Bota of Boulder 22oz Water Bottle/Filters for sale. Each bottle comes with the original filter and an unused filter NWT. Ea...

In Gear Swap » FS: Bota of Boulder 22oz Outback Bottle/Filter
October 08, 6:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Nicholas Truax

Showing 1 - 8 of 8 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
MB just barely missed the mark w/this one. What is nearly a perfect rendition of the UL jacket, is missing some sort of waist hem retention. Whether it is an UL drawcord hem or elastic (like on the ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
July 19, 10:37pm

GoLite GoLite customer service
I've had better.. Long story, but Golite did eventually (kind-of) resolve the issue, after much prodding on my part.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 01, 7:30pm

WL Gore & Associates WL Gore & Associates
Similar to Patrick's prior experience with WL Gore's CS, I too have been the beneficiary of new gear thanks to their prompt and courteous service. No complaints here on two occasions. Good...

July 01, 7:25pm

Pro Lite Gear customer service
I have been a long-time customer and can say nothing but good things about the customer service at ProLite Gear. I am posting this in thanks to them and their excellent service.

July 01, 7:16pm

Mammut Lucido TXLite
4.5/5 This would be my actual rating due to its unregulated nature, but I'll bump it up since most headlamps of its kind fall into this category. Super bright and long lasting with 3AAA'...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
January 28, 9:00pm

ULA Circuit
Pretty much amazing. I've carried this pack through multiple states and its a champion. A bit heavier than some other ul packs but carries like a champ from 15 to 25ish lbs. Volume may be a b...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
September 18, 10:02pm

Probar Energy Bar
I'd truly give a 4.5/5 just due to the high price. Well, they say you get what you pay for. And this is true with probar. They've been my staple (Art's OG, Superfood, and Berry) for a ...

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
September 17, 5:29pm

MSR Mini Titan Cookset
Been using the titan 1.5L w/out its partnered 1 L for about 6 months now on dozens of trips w/out a complaint. Its cooks for two just fine as well as being large enough for melting snow. The 1.5L ...

In Cookware - Titanium
September 17, 5:11pm