Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Josh Brock (needsAbath) - BPL Guest

My Locale Outside
About Me Everything outdoors. I also cook...two trick pony.
CitySacramento
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Josh Brock

Showing 161 - 170 of 291 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...30

Forum » Thread

snow
I'm with Kevin I was in desolation last weekend and you should worry more about post holing and getting wet cold feet. Traction should not be an issue in the sierras right now with the given w...

In GEAR » Agressive tread on shoes - good enough for snow?
April 22, 9:28pm

sil tape
here is what I use and carry every trip. Works great. I use seam sealer also to make sure the edges stay down. http://www.rei.com/product/783045/gear-aid-tenacious-tape-repair-tape

In GEAR » Need help with Repairing Wind Shell
April 22, 9:15pm

backpack
Here is the Terra nova Quasar- Two different sizes and a you tube video going over the features. Not a cheap pack by any means but I dont start considereing price as a major factor till it gets ar...

In GEAR » Thoughts on Gossamer Gear Kumo - Don't like it :-(
April 22, 12:22pm

terraNova Quasar
Check out the Terra nova Quasar(backcountry.com)- they make it in different sizes. It is the lightest Full featured pack Ive seen(compressions straps, removable lid, ect). I watched a youtube re...

April 22, 12:03pm

gg
Hmm that stinks. I like GG packs. Im not sure what you're used to or like, but I can see what you are talking about. I actually like the shock cord compression systen on my gorilla. I hav...

April 22, 11:49am

bd with shocks
I just returned my BD carbon poles in favor of my old BDs with the shocks. I love those things and did not like the cork handles on the new ones or the lack of a shock which I apparently had grown...

In GEAR » Bomber Trekking Poles...
April 22, 11:38am

tequila!
Corzo repasado straight is great maybe bring a lime but not necessary.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Ultralight Cocktails
April 22, 11:12am

dialed
well that sil tarp 2 should have plenty of room thats for sure. 12 stakes is quite a bit but only you know how many youll need. I pitch my sil tarp 1 with 6. One for each corner and one for each ...

In GEAR » Tarp system- Is it Dialed In?
April 22, 10:33am

Re: polycryo
"I read about how non water resistant it is, particularly the lighter variant, is that 1433?, which you can quite literally see light through the holes if I remember right" You clearly...

In GEAR » Does anone still use tyvek as a ground cloth?
April 22, 10:19am

sil tape
You can just use sil tape and maybe some seam sealer. how big are the holes? you might just be able to use seam sealer. Do you sew? Casue it would not really matter what kind of thread esp...

In GEAR » Need help with Repairing Wind Shell
April 22, 8:48am

All Reader Reviews by Josh Brock

Josh Brock has posted no reviews.