BPL Community Profile

Edward Jursek (nedjursek@gmail.com) - BPL Guest

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Edward Jursek has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Edward Jursek

Showing 161 - 170 of 483 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...49

Forum » Thread

Western Washington GGG
I would be down for it, but would likely venture no further South then Portland OR.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Anyone up for a Western Washington UL GGG?
January 31, 9:37pm

Paradox Packs
Heavyhauleingackraftinghunters.com is not what I have paid money for. This article and a number of other recent articles show a very identifiable drift into areas away from the what I think is the ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Paradox Packs Evolution pack system review
January 31, 9:34pm

New SMD Packs and Ron's Comments
I always appreciate hearing from the Owners and Designers and I understand and respect Ron's comments. While I don't think his new products will be of interest to me, I understand his point...

In GEAR » new SMD packs
January 29, 4:14pm

Sub 10oz pack
I might be selling my MLD Prophet made with spinnaker fabric. It is 6.7 oz on my scale. PM me if you are interested.

In Gear Swap » WTB Sub 10 oz pack
January 29, 2:51pm

new SMD packs
Seems like SMD has been more concerned with moving towards a more retail oriented business model. I have stopped considering them a "cottage company." I recall SMD's defense of the dr...

In GEAR » new SMD packs
January 29, 12:20am

MLD and DPTE
I was surprised there was so little information out there. I ended up getting a pair of GG LT4's with the pole extensions on the Gear Swap Forum. There was more solid feed back on that combinat...

In GEAR » MLD DuoMid and Locus Gear DPTE
January 29, 12:06am

Pack weight and materials?
Looks like the pack weights were removed from the post? I saw them earlier, but can't find the numbers anymore. Also, no mention of the materials. If I recall the previous listed pack weights b...

In GEAR » new SMD packs
January 27, 3:46pm

Gear Swap Practices
Justin - Sadly, there are a lot of Adam Smith, Ayn Rand laissez faire types that see the Gear Swap Forum as "market place" and not part of the BPL "community." I wish they would...

In GEAR » Gear Swap practices
January 25, 6:47pm

big 4 cost/weight
Big 4 for my summer set-up for 2014: Zimmerbuilt Quickstep, 9oz, $110 (Gear Swap Forum) Gatewood Cape, 12oz, $65 (Gear Swap Forum) Zpacks 30degree cuben quilt, 15oz, $300 (Gear Swap Forum) Ne...

In GEAR » What's your big four weigh/cost? Me- 2 lbs 8.4 oz/$773
January 19, 9:38pm

Inov-8 trade
Trade with Joseph who is selling the Hoka One One's! It was great to see both listed on the same page.

In Gear Swap » FS: Inov-8 Bare-X 180, Men's 12
January 14, 8:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Edward Jursek

Edward Jursek has posted no reviews.