BPL Community Profile

te - wa (mikeinfhaz) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Phoenix
About Me im a UL hammock hanger. been UL since 2002, hanger since 2008
Cityfountain hills
Stateaz
Countryusa
My PDF Gear List3 season rig

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by te - wa

Showing 161 - 170 of 1123 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...113

Forum » Thread

Re: PM Sent
payment sent on prolite small. thanks!

In Gear Swap » Pack, Pad, Jacket, ast. knick knack
May 19, 9:03pm

Re: Trash bags?
my geek side tells me that cuben dry bags are the coolest thing in the world. my practical side tells me that trash bags work fine, at 1% of the cost. i have used turkey roasting bags by Reyno...

In GEAR » Gear & swimming?
May 17, 1:56pm

Re: Gear & swimming?
i found a very small "kickboard" style flat foam float. you can get them at discount stores for a few bucks.. best thing ever, wont go flat, use as camp chair, will fit in many packs outs...

In GEAR » Gear & swimming?
May 17, 12:24pm

Re: Thanks for the help!!!
Jam pack is 1lb, 10 at some stores, 1lb, 15 at others.. may be the year. seems they put on weight every year since birth. but you can trim out the nonsense like the pad sleeve, the hydration holde...

In GEAR » Frameless packs right for me?
May 15, 7:07pm

Re: Frameless packs right for me?
your sleeping pad can be adequate, or lousy - depending. let us know what pad you plan to use and if you will fold it or roll it concentrically. some packs like the Gorilla and such make your pad s...

In GEAR » Frameless packs right for me?
May 15, 4:51pm

Re: Re: RE: WTB: My girlfriend wants your pole
i have a bpl stix pole, that was cut down and shortened to 116 cm. it would run you about $5 to ship and the same for a cardboard tube. im not in it to make any profit. just hollar back if you ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: My girlfriend wants your pole
May 15, 10:56am

Re: Thanks for everyone's help
hammock is on the way. thanks for accepting my kind offer. you'll be hanging by mid-week my friend!

In Gear Swap » FS: Hennessy Hammock UL Backpacker w/mods
May 13, 11:15am

Re: hammock tarp
nice looking hammock roof. dont forget to mention that sleeping under cuben with a full moon is like being inside a lightbulb - well done, amigo. "Unfortunately, Javan Gear just doesn'...

In Gear Deals » Mountainfitter.com Changes and New Products
May 12, 4:13pm

Re: Does anyone know Shawn?
step up, shawn nobody likes a douche~! Eric, im willing to send you a grand trunk ultralight just to keep you off the ground. all i ask is $5 for shipping. let me know.

In Gear Swap » FS: Hennessy Hammock UL Backpacker w/mods
May 12, 4:06pm

Re: Re: Quilt ...
my standard size 30 degree top quilt uses 10 oz of 800 fill, with 1" baffles overstuffed to 2". you may use these qualities as a rough guide, if you wish.

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewn through or baffled ?
May 05, 7:33pm

All Reader Reviews by te - wa

te - wa has posted no reviews.