Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Marc Kokosky (mak52580) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Washington, DC Area
About Me Marc Kokosky has not added a biography yet.
CityFalls Church
StateVA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Marc Kokosky

Showing 161 - 170 of 514 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...52

Forum » Thread

PM Sent on Feather
PM Sent on Feather

In Gear Swap » FS: SMD Feather, GG Kumo, Patagonia, etc.
November 12, 7:30am

Re: Re: I'll take the Marmot Rain Jacket!
Thanks Ian! Enjoy the jacket.

In Gear Swap » FS: Sidewinder Ti-Tri, Caldera Cones, Caldera Keg, BD and GG Trekking Poles, Marmot, Simblissity
November 07, 9:03pm

Very interested.
Email on its way. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » Enlightened Equipment 40 Degree Quilt Wide $200
November 07, 8:51pm

Re: Glue
I assuming they used this stuff. I not sure if it's an adhesive, or just activates the adhesive on tape used to re-grip golf clubs. http://www.golfsmith.com/product/30040235/golfsmith-grip-...

In GEAR » Locus Gear CP3 Poles - Initial Impression
November 07, 6:55pm

LT3s
PM Sent.

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleanout
November 07, 4:20pm

XWIDE
As a big and tall guy myself I vote for an XWIDE option

In GEAR » Any Enigma Reports???
November 06, 5:17pm

Re: Go, Max!
I disagree. I think there are many stories on here of people successfully selling/swapping gift cards, credit, etc. 99% of those are all legit and carried off without a hitch. Ultimately it'...

In Gear Swap » FS: $500 theclymb gear certificate
November 04, 12:36pm

Re: hmm.
I agree it's a shame. I initially offered to buy the credit, but was also skeptical. A few offline emails and I wasn't that much more reassured so I passed. My certified fraud examiner i...

In Gear Swap » FS: $500 theclymb gear certificate
November 03, 10:55am

Re: Re: Locus CP3 poles
Yeah that was my or concern and why I didn't bother with them. My hands sweat a lot and every other black pair I've had they left my hands black. These seemed to be of a bit cheaper quali...

November 02, 9:32pm

Re: Locus CP3 poles
Nope I never boiled the grips. Didn't need to. I just took a box cutter and cut through the foam on one side, then on the other side and peeled it off like a banana. On one pole the entire g...

November 02, 9:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Marc Kokosky

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife
I also carry this on me in my side pocket. I love it and at only 1.5 oz goes with me every time.

In Miscellaneous Products
October 14, 5:06am

Gregory Z-55
I have to agree with Bearpaw. I tried this on in REI and couldn't wait to take it off. I also have broad shoulders and chest and the sternum strap was extremely uncomfortable. Also I felt that ...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 14, 5:03am

SteriPen Adventurer
I need to disagree with many of you. I also had some substantial doubts about the quality of this unit when I purchased it. However, since I travel internationally to 3rd world countries for work, a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
October 14, 4:41am