BPL Community Profile

Steven Hall (lundquistas) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Steven Hall hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Steven Hall has not added a biography yet.
CityLos Angeles
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Hall

Showing 161 - 170 of 205 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

FS-Patagonia R1 Pullover-Medium
Hello, I have a Patagonia R1 Pullover in a size medium that I'm looking to pass along. It has been worn but is still in great shape. I had is listed on ebay but no one bid this time, before I r...

In Gear Swap » FS-Patagonia R1 Pullover-Medium
July 12, 5:57pm

SOLD
Sold pending payment

In Gear Swap » FS- Patagonia Capilene 2 Pants Medium New
July 12, 12:49pm

FS- Patagonia Capilene 2 Pants Medium New
Hello, I have two pairs of Patagonia Capilene 2 pants in size medium. They are both black and are brand new although they no longer have the tags on them. Looking for $25 shipped for one or $45 sh...

In Gear Swap » FS- Patagonia Capilene 2 Pants Medium New
July 12, 10:41am

Thx
None really, just stuff when I was a kid with my dad on a few trips. We're going to be on some small and larger lakes on the trek. Are you looking to part with any of your gear?

In GEAR » Fishing pole...
July 10, 2:40pm

Haha
Wally world please!! To be honest I don't know alot about fishing...we are just going to be fishing on a lake if that helps. Just your basic reel ad pole is all I need.

In Gear Swap » WTB- fishing pole
July 08, 4:13pm

WTB- fishing pole
Hello, I'm taking a trip up to the Sierras soon and we are planning on doing somw fishing. Does anyone have a pole that packs well for backpacking? Thx!

In Gear Swap » WTB- fishing pole
July 08, 3:42pm

Fishing pole...
Hello, I'm taking a trip up to the Sierras soon and we are planning on doing some fishing. Does anyone know of a good pole that packs well for backpacking? Thx!

In GEAR » Fishing pole...
July 08, 3:33pm

Temp difference on capilene 2 and 3
Hello, Just wondering if anyone has an idea of what the comfortable temp ranges are for the Patagonia Capilene 2 and 3 gear? Thx!

In GEAR » Temp difference on capilene 2 and 3
June 21, 9:34am

Pata
Hello, I'm interested in the R1 pullover as well has the baselayer bottoms you have listed. Please email me if they are still for sale. Austin.lundquist (at) gmail.com

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia R1 Pullover
June 17, 11:02pm

SOLD
RAB jacket sold

In Gear Swap » FS- Light my fire, North Face, Marmot and RAB
June 17, 3:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Hall

Steven Hall has posted no reviews.