BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Where the air is thin
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 161 - 170 of 674 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...68

Forum » Thread

Seam sealing for shorties
Thanks for all the feedback - once my idea saw the sober light of day I started doubting its viability. The challenge is reaching over the large silnylon panels of these two shelters without dripp...

In GEAR » Seam sealing shelter pitched inside out
July 10, 7:37pm

Dumb trout
Dumb in May, wise if they've made it to August. Let me know when you're coming out this way. There's a good chance I'll be escaping the heat in Breck.

In Post-Trip Reports » Mohawk Lakes Backpacking
July 09, 8:51pm

Re: Re: the grey
Maybe it's because I watched the movie on a flight, but I didn't enjoy it all that much. Regardless, I'd like to know how long Liam Neeson's character could survive wearing what ...

In GEAR » Pepper Spray lacking when wolf attacking
July 09, 8:08pm

Re: Mohawk Lakes Backpacking
Nice trip report, Mags. I've been looking forward to taking my son up there this summer, but a broken tib/fib when playing Superman (him, not me) in May has postponed those plans. How diffe...

In Post-Trip Reports » Mohawk Lakes Backpacking
July 09, 11:42am

Seam sealing shelter pitched inside out
I've just taken delivery of two MLD shelters - Trailstar and SuperMid - that are going to be quite challenging for me at 5'9" to seam seal while pitched at full tension. In a flash...

In GEAR » Seam sealing shelter pitched inside out
July 08, 8:45pm

Re: Packit Gourmet- What dishes are your favorites?
...but not the exploding hot sauce, right Stephen? I still need to try a few of their offerings. Watching this thread with great interest.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Packit Gourmet- What dishes are your favorites?
June 28, 5:38pm

Re: Cricket storm-worthiness
The Cricket's profile is closer to the Solomid and Duomid than the Trailstar, which is arguably the best at shedding strong winds. Some thought is required for site selection, and you may have ...

In GEAR » MLC Cricket Question
June 26, 7:43pm

Short loops in CO
Landon - How soon it the trip, and do you have any geographic preferences within CO, or a target altitude you want to stay below? Is this a weekend or a weekday trip? Trails close to the Front Ra...

In Pre-Trip Planning » help planning a short loop in CO with my dad
June 18, 12:47pm

Cuben DuoMid
PM sent, and payment on its way

In Gear Swap » FS Two MLD Cuben Shelters (Duomid and Trailstar)
June 16, 8:01pm

Re: Re: Buy-Backs
Brian - I got a dose of seller's remorse earlier this year. I sold the Stratospire 1 on - it was heavier than I wanted for a 1P shelter and a bit fiddly to pitch. I am 3 weeks into my wait for...

In Gear Swap » FS: Oookworks Cuben Trailstar Door
June 15, 3:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am