Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado Foothills
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 161 - 170 of 823 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...83

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Update
Many thanks, Stephen. Get your luvverly cuben here, folks... Added a couple more photos: one of the cuben Cricket in daylight, plus the custom door under a silnylon Cricket.

In Gear Swap » FS: Two MLD cuben shelters: DuoMid & Cricket
April 15, 9:13am

Update
The cuben DuoMid is back on the block. James reluctantly had to pass. The cuben Cricket tarp is also still available.

April 15, 7:21am

Re: FS: Two MLD cuben shelters: DuoMid & Cricket
James is first in line to get his DuoMid back. The Cricket tarp is still available. To address a couple of PMs I've received, I'm not looking for any trades at this time.

April 14, 10:48am

FS: Two MLD cuben shelters: DuoMid & Cricket
Both sold. Thanks for looking.

April 13, 1:59pm

Re: My head hurts
Good feedback Jacob, Jim and Bob. Zooms leave me cold. Buying a system based on the lens was how I wound up with a Leica M4 rangefinder that's older than me. Before digital that suited me do...

In Photography » Whats the opinion on micro 4/3s
April 07, 10:12pm

My head hurts
The proliferation of models from each manufacturer means I have regularly window shopped but not replaced my Canon 20D from about a decade ago. There's too much choice and not enough clarity i...

In Photography » Whats the opinion on micro 4/3s
April 07, 9:56am

Unna / Nammatj
I don't know why the Unna doesn't get as much press as the Akto or the Soulo. It looks to be the most livable of the 1P Hillies. Here's a few more of my Nammatj in action, and my so...

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
April 06, 11:09am

LiteTrail / Toaks 1600ml
Don't know if you need the volume, but LiteTrail offers a Toaks 1600ml with a wire bail handle: http://litetrail.com/products/litetrail-titanium-bail-handle-cookpot-1600-ml

In GEAR » Titanium kettle/pot I can suspend above a fire?
April 06, 10:52am

Re: Attn: Boulder, CO area people!
Gary - You answered my question: this isn't just a one-off meeting at Neptune - they've agreed to hosting Boulder Lightpackers through the end of the year. That's awesome! After losi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Attn: Boulder, CO area people!
April 02, 6:02pm

Re: Attn: Boulder, CO area people!
Thanks for the heads-up, Gary. Will Neptune be hosting more than the occasional Lightpackers meeting? I really hope I can be there. Crossing my fingers I don't have to travel next week.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Attn: Boulder, CO area people!
April 02, 3:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am