BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 161 - 170 of 344 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...35

Forum » Thread

got mine
Got mine today, thanks for the quick shipping. I'd never actually tried on a cap 1 before but i have a cap 2 in small and the sleeves of the cap 1 are really short...weird, i guess ill make ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Capilene 1 Silkweight Tops SM Men
November 04, 2:38pm

Great tent
I love my Hexamid twin tent, super light and extremely well designed. Joe is great, his customer service is unparalleled. only drawback is the price. if its going to be really sandy or dusty i...

In GEAR » Talk me OUT of a Zpacks Hexamid
November 03, 8:07am

Re james
James, thanks for the feedback! Any chance you could post some pictures? Also how does the bag feel zipped up compared to a traditional mummy bag?

In GEAR » Zpacks sleeping bags
November 01, 9:50pm

Gotten yours yet?
Has anyone had a chance to try one of these yet? Ive pretty much decided to get one but i want to get some feedback about this zipper option. Thanks, Tyler

In GEAR » Zpacks sleeping bags
October 30, 12:46pm

cuben pack?
Who made the cuben pack? It looks pretty sweet, esp. those shoulder straps!

In Make Your Own Gear » Roam Mountain MYOG Gear Test
October 30, 12:33pm

how could you!
Now why would you go and post such a sweet pack. Now i want one. Ive just started going on sul-ish trips and use a 20 liter daypack thats as heavy as my Jam and a little too small for anything o...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Custom Zpacks Zero - Finally Got the Perfect SUL Pack
October 27, 7:17pm

mods
I cut the sleeves and zippers off the girls xl last night and got it down to just over 8oz! Then I took the cut off sleeves and made down booties for my girlfriend. Super easy. I kept the sleeve...

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
October 21, 5:51pm

Bought mine
Bought a boys XL and girls XL for myself yesterday and plan to do some heavy mods to both. The boys XL is perfect in the sleeves but about a baffle too long in the body. I'm going to chop o...

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
October 20, 7:53am

Golite pinnacle
Sounds like what you're looking for, although I've never believed a frameless pack can comfortably hold that much volume/weight comfortably. At least my experience with it's baby brothe...

In GEAR » Going back to big packs
October 18, 10:17pm

Hooded
I'd like to see a hooded version. I think with reasonable coverage under a tarp or shelter a hooded version would negate the need for a bivy to mitigate wind. I have no experience with VBLs but...

In GEAR » CloudLiner VB
October 09, 4:24pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.