Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

tyler marlow (like.sisyphus) - BPL Guest

My Locale UTAH
About Me Hiker trash
StateUTAH
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.like-sisyphus.tumblr.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by tyler marlow

Showing 161 - 170 of 348 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...35

Forum » Thread

Gear envy
Dan, I think I speak for all of us when I say: Stop getting such cool custom gear! You're making me jealous! But really, super sweet quilt!

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » BillyGoat/Virga Outdoors Wendego - My new M55/900FP SUL Quilt
November 20, 1:26pm

just jacket
I'd definitely be interested in on of these, but i would have no use for the pants. Will you offer just the jacket?

In GEAR » ALTER EGO STORM
November 17, 3:05pm

Great Pack
Ive been playing around with a very similar idea for a long time now! Glad to see it work so well for you!

In GEAR » My UL backpack
November 09, 1:18pm

pictures?
Has anyone been able to take pictures of their bag? Specifically with it zipped up around them Im on the fence about the zipper and i'd love to see some user pictures to help me decide. T...

In GEAR » Zpacks sleeping bags
November 06, 2:56pm

got mine
Got mine today, thanks for the quick shipping. I'd never actually tried on a cap 1 before but i have a cap 2 in small and the sleeves of the cap 1 are really short...weird, i guess ill make ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Capilene 1 Silkweight Tops SM Men
November 04, 2:38pm

Great tent
I love my Hexamid twin tent, super light and extremely well designed. Joe is great, his customer service is unparalleled. only drawback is the price. if its going to be really sandy or dusty i...

In GEAR » Talk me OUT of a Zpacks Hexamid
November 03, 8:07am

Re james
James, thanks for the feedback! Any chance you could post some pictures? Also how does the bag feel zipped up compared to a traditional mummy bag?

November 01, 9:50pm

Gotten yours yet?
Has anyone had a chance to try one of these yet? Ive pretty much decided to get one but i want to get some feedback about this zipper option. Thanks, Tyler

October 30, 12:46pm

cuben pack?
Who made the cuben pack? It looks pretty sweet, esp. those shoulder straps!

In Make Your Own Gear » Roam Mountain MYOG Gear Test
October 30, 12:33pm

how could you!
Now why would you go and post such a sweet pack. Now i want one. Ive just started going on sul-ish trips and use a 20 liter daypack thats as heavy as my Jam and a little too small for anything o...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Custom Zpacks Zero - Finally Got the Perfect SUL Pack
October 27, 7:17pm

All Reader Reviews by tyler marlow

tyler marlow has posted no reviews.