Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 161 - 170 of 3661 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...367

Forum » Thread

Re: Questioning "dry base layers for sleeping".
Ok, I'm not arguing that you don't carry any sleep clothing. I like having something clean to sleep in. I'm mainly arguing that an a ultralight down jacket and down pants would make ...

In GEAR » Questioning "dry base layers for sleeping".
June 15, 2:11pm

Questioning "dry base layers for sleeping".
A common thing discussed on here for hiking in wet weather is to have a set of dry base layers to change into when you set up camp. This makes plenty of sense as you want to get into dry clothes im...

In GEAR » Questioning "dry base layers for sleeping".
June 14, 8:14pm

Re: which ultralight rain jacket?
I should probably note that I can get a pro deal through marmot, outdoor research, and mountain hardwear. Wow, that Rab jacket is expensive but looks really nice. 6.4 oz for a 3 layer is crazy l...

In GEAR » which ultralight rain jacket?
June 12, 12:57am

looking for a good 3 day sierra trip.
I have next monday-wednesday off and I want to plan a 3 day 2 night trip somewhere in the sierras. I could use some suggestions. I'm looking for a place: high but not too high elevation, ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » looking for a good 3 day sierra trip.
June 11, 9:40pm

which ultralight rain jacket?
Which ultralight rain jacket would you recommend? Looking for something for summer sierra trips. I'm leaning towards the outdoor research helium 2. But there is also the marmot mica, marmot ...

In GEAR » which ultralight rain jacket?
June 11, 1:02am

Re: Re: Re: Adding post to: "Outbreak of Giardiasis Associated with Drinking Surface Water Along a Hiking Trail [Aquamira]"
Greg, what's wrong with a gravity filter like the sawyer squeeze?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Outbreak of Giardiasis Associated with Drinking Surface Water Along a Hiking Trail [Aquamira]
June 10, 6:53pm

Re: FS: Icebreaker Tech-T Long Sleeve, Men's Size Small, "Highland Trail"
price drop, still available

In Gear Swap » FS: Icebreaker Tech-T Long Sleeve, Men's Size Small, "Highland Trail"
June 10, 6:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Disposing of coffee grounds
I think the issue is that coffee doesn't naturally exist in that environment. Either way, if you bury the coffee grounds in a discreet place then you aren't leaving a trace. Nobody is ev...

In GEAR » Ultralight Coffee Options
June 08, 9:55pm

Re: Outbreak of Giardiasis Associated with Drinking Surface Water Along a Hiking Trail [Aquamira]
What trail? 4 hours contact time just to drink the water is ridiculous, no way I would ever choose that method.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Outbreak of Giardiasis Associated with Drinking Surface Water Along a Hiking Trail [Aquamira]
June 08, 3:18pm

Re: New to backpacking: Why does my backpack already seem so light?
Looks pretty good so far. If you can keep your total pack weight under 30 pounds then you should be comfortable. I wouldn't stress out too much about buying a bunch of fancy new gear right now...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New to backpacking: Why does my backpack already seem so light?
June 07, 7:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am