Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 161 - 170 of 3438 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...344

Forum » Thread

Re: Alternatives to Rocky Gore Socks
Also make sure she uses some gaiters. they dont need to be waterproof, just something to keep snow from packing in her shoes. even if you have waterproof socks, have snow jammed between your shoes ...

In GEAR » Alternatives to Rocky Gore Socks
February 04, 1:40am

FS: Snow Peak trek 900 allmunium and columbia silver ridge mens medium (plaid)
Snow peak trek 900 aluminum. 900 ml pot with a small fry pan lid. never used, I forgot about it and it's too late to return it. nothing wrong with the pot, just decided to go with other opti...

In Gear Swap » FS: Snow Peak trek 900 allmunium and columbia silver ridge mens medium (plaid)
February 03, 10:29pm

Re: AR7
Rick, it's all yours. there are no small game that i can legally hunt around here until fall. I have no use for it right now.

In Gear Swap » FS: Survival rifle: Armalite Explorer AR-7
February 03, 9:36pm

questions
Would you be willing to ship to california? are you able to verify that it's in shooting condition? can you post a picture? does it have a wooden stock?

In Gear Swap » FS: Survival rifle: Armalite Explorer AR-7
February 03, 9:19pm

Re: Tarps pushed to the limit - tell us your stories
you can get through nasty weather by pitching a tarp a-frame as low as possible. so low that your sleeping bag is almost touching the tarp. a miserable and cramped set up, but it works.

In GEAR » Tarps pushed to the limit - tell us your stories
February 03, 7:27pm

Re: Tenaya Canyon
I've heard it's doable with a rappel rope going down canyon.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Tenaya Canyon
February 03, 1:36am

Re: Re: Recommend me a snow anchor and attachment device
As a super newbie snow camper, my concern with that method is finding sticks to bury and digging holes when the weather is super terrible and I'm getting dangerously cold and I need the shelter...

In GEAR » Recommend me a snow anchor and attachment device
February 02, 11:33pm

Re: Re: Timing
Kevin, there is a group limit for camping at point reyes (15 people?) Ken has already stated that he is tired of organizing huge events. It's a lot of work and responsibility. I'm guessing...

In Photo Gallery » 7th Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks
February 02, 12:16am

Re: How do you layer your windshirt?
You can do it either way. It's easy to throw the down jacket over a windshirt during a break if you are cold. That way you don't have to take the windshirt off. Down jackets are pretty wind...

In GEAR » How do you layer your windshirt?
February 01, 11:15pm

Re: MSR e-wing as emergency shelter
If you are going to be in a sheltered forest, not above the treeline, then a fire is a valuable emergency tool. Think about how you can configure your shelter to protect you while being open toward...

In Philosophy & Technique » MSR e-wing as emergency shelter
February 01, 8:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am