BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 161 - 170 of 2933 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...294

Forum » Thread

Re: Connected on the trail
The issue was her parents expecting her to return calls just because she had it. Kinda like how if you own a spot, people are going to expect you do send ok messages.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Connected on the trail
July 12, 8:43pm

trailroc 150 durability?
I received a pair of trailroc 150s today and they seem good, not perfect, but good. Can anyone tell me what the long term durability of this shoe is? How many miles should I get out of it.

In GEAR » trailroc 150 durability?
July 11, 10:40pm

Re: Re: Ten Lakes Basin
Thank you for all of the additional suggestions, I have some research to do.

In Pre-Trip Planning » need some trip suggestions for the yosemite area.
July 11, 10:38pm

Re: What gear makes you happy?
A 26 inch axe with a 1.75lb head makes me happy. But not that useful/practical outside of deep winter camping.

In GEAR » What gear makes you happy?
July 11, 10:02pm

Re: Is this UL?
That shelter would trap moisture into the sleeping bag, not good. Look at some of the shelters from six moons designs or tarptent. Very light but plenty of protection. And have a separate sleepi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is this UL?
July 11, 12:02am

Re: Re: need some trip suggestions for the yosemite area.
3 days and 2 nights. Going to plan on 10 miles a day, not too ambitious with time to explore and fish around. Might hit a few peaks, mostly want to brush up my map+compass skills. Just went over...

July 10, 1:00am

Re: Re: need some trip suggestions for the yosemite area.
Thanks Mark! Now to find all the places you mentioned on my map... Do you think permits would be an issue even in the middle of the week?

July 10, 12:06am

need some trip suggestions for the yosemite area.
I have next tuesday - thursday off and want to go backpacking. I need to stop and visit a friend in groveland, so it will be yosemite. I've never been over tioga pass so I'm thinking about ...

July 09, 11:10pm

Re: Pack stations granted monopoly on ressuply services in Sierra
Well that's a bummer. If I lived near a good JMT resupply location and needed work, I think it would be fun to do some 2 legged resupplies.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Pack stations granted monopoly on ressuply services in Sierra
July 09, 10:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 3 day/2 night
The Dye didn't soak into the bottom fabric very well, so it has more of a faded look. Idk if this was my fault or it's because the bottom fabric uses a different fabric, but I personall...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » three days, two nights w/ a 24 liter pack?
July 07, 9:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am