Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Backpack Jack (jumpbackjack) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Armpit of California
About Me I do most of my hiking in California around Kings Canyon,Bishop area, would eventually like to hike some other states or even countries. I have been hiking about 6 or 7 years now and love it. Every year can't wait for the next trip. See you on the trail.
CityBakersfield
StateCalifornia
CountryU.S.A.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Backpack Jack

Showing 161 - 170 of 1740 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...174

Forum » Thread

Down jacket
Derek, This is a great jacket, I almost bought it, but I need a size large. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=83169 Jack

In Gear Swap » WTB Down jacket size M
October 27, 10:43pm

FS: Marmot Pulsar 1P tent
Hey Ken, I think Kevin was going to ask you about this tent, he may want it. Jack

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Pulsar 1P tent
October 27, 10:38pm

My new touring rig
Who wants to do a water bike tour? This is crazy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLboyOqi6R8 like your setup Josh! Jack

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » My new touring rig
October 26, 10:40pm

pans
I think the top is 6" and then it tappers down to 5.5" still the best pan I've found for my needs. Jack

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Pancakes
October 26, 9:51pm

light weight fry pan
@ Delmar, I have an Imusa fry pan I bought at Walmart and took the handle off, it weighs 3.5 oz and is non stick, I think it's around 5.5-6" This is what I always use to cook my pancake...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Pancakes
October 26, 9:28pm

I hope it will fit
PM Sent Jack

In Gear Swap » Golite 800 Fill jacket, Medium
October 26, 1:56pm

Imusa Mug Lids 10cm
Thanks Dan, I've always wanted some nice lids for my Imusa's, just oreded mine. Any plans for lids on the 12cm mug? That's the size I use the most. Jack

In Gear Deals » Imusa Mug Lids 10cm
October 26, 9:05am

Re: logic behind
Mario, The object behind the syn. quilt was, 1. Perspiration or condensation will pass through the down bag. 2. Condesation passes through the breathable fabric of the syn. quilt. 3. Condens...

In Multiple Use Gear » Vapor Barrier Liners and Waterproof Materials
October 25, 11:20pm

Vapor Barrier Liners and Waterproof Materials
Mario, On my last winter trip I was worried about the same thing, here's what I did. Let me set the seen, it was in Yosimite Park the temps at night got down into the low single digits, m...

In Multiple Use Gear » Vapor Barrier Liners and Waterproof Materials
October 25, 12:31am

NEW Re: Re: 2000 chevy tracker economical! 4x4! cheap and reliable!
Does it come in a different color? Just joking around here, but seriously I used to own the cousin to this, it was the Suzuki Sidekick, never should have sold it, nice cars, uh! I mean 4x4. Jack

In Gear Swap » 2000 chevy tracker economical! 4x4! cheap and reliable!
October 22, 6:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Backpack Jack

Backpack Jack has posted no reviews.