BPL Community Profile

J P (jpovs) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J P hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J P has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J P

Showing 161 - 170 of 313 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...32

Forum » Thread

Re: ZPacks announced "Long" Hexamid Shelter!
I like the added interior space. The floor measurements are similar to the Hexmid Twin. It would be cool if I could take one of my trekking poles apart and use the two halfs for the rear. Then ther...

In GEAR » ZPacks announced "Long" Hexamid Shelter!
August 14, 2:06pm

Re: Grrrrr. GoLite raises prices on previously out of stock items. Boo.
Maybe the price shot up because alot of people are using the 20% off coupons on top of the previous great price. The 20% off coupon I'm talking about is for writing a review.

In Gear Deals » Grrrrr. GoLite raises prices on previously out of stock items. Boo.
August 03, 7:07pm

FS: MSR Carbon Reflex 2
Sold. Thank you for the interest. I have a yellow MSR Carbon Reflex 2 that I would sell for $210 shipped. It's in excellent shape and used no more than 5 nights, and always with a Tyvek grou...

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Carbon Reflex 2
July 21, 9:31am

Re: ul foam camp shoe
I used a pair of them for a couple trips. They worked great as long as you could keep the heel in the correct spot. http://www.gofastandlight.com/Ultralight-Camp-Slipper-in-Sandal-Thong-Flip-Flo...

In GEAR » ul foam camp shoe
July 15, 7:22am

Re: FS: MLD DuoMID (silnylon) Complete shelter setup (Ruta Locura poles, innernet, stakes)
PM sent on Locus Gear DPTE.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD DuoMID (silnylon) Complete shelter setup (Ruta Locura poles, innernet, stakes)
June 15, 2:10pm

Re: UPPER MIDWEST GGGG
I had a great time. Couldnt have had a better group of people to spend the weekend with. Cant wait for the next GGGG. I have a few pictures to add too. Sorry for the quality there from my phone. J...

In Post-Trip Reports » UPPER MIDWEST GGGG
May 14, 10:07am

Re: Directions and parking
Mark, when I called the park office last week they said I should park at the headquarters building. If its ok to park just past the equestrian campgrounds like you say, that's even better. I...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Upper Midwest GGG LETS DO IT !!!
May 07, 5:16pm

Re: Upper Midwest GGG
I should be there before dinner on Friday. I would like to do some grilling with you guys, but mine will have be done on Friday.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Upper Midwest GGG LETS DO IT !!!
May 07, 3:42pm

Re: Upper Midwest GGG
Any ideal on how many people are going?

May 07, 2:44pm

Re: Sweat Towel
I use one of these from Zan Head Gear with the built in sweatband. They work realy good for me. You can find them at motorcycle shops too. I too sweat alot and I have never had sweat drip into my e...

In GEAR » Sweat Towel
May 02, 11:40am

All Reader Reviews by J P

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
Very rude and bad customer service. That's after I bought from him a couple times.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 15, 5:01pm