BPL Community Profile

Jon Leibowitz (jleeb) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale 4Corners
About Me Jon Leibowitz has not added a biography yet.
CityDolores
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://thewildperspective.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jon Leibowitz

Showing 161 - 170 of 299 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...30

Forum » Thread

SilNylon vs Cuben rain jackets
I'm looking to purchase a longer lasting lightweight alternative to my driducks rain gear. For the record, I absolutely love Driducks. I wore my jacket in 5 straight days of heavy rain this s...

In GEAR » SilNylon vs Cuben rain jackets
October 11, 9:37am

State of the Market - Fully Functioning Lightweight Tripods
I'm always interested to see what people are using. I'm pretty impressed with the Benro C0190T combined with a RRS BH-25. Anyone using a lighter set up than that for a fully functioning t...

In Photography » State of the Market - Fully Functioning Lightweight Tripods
October 09, 9:59pm

Osprey
I love my Osprey 3L. It is bomb proof (been using it for 2+ years now) and has a built in back piece (it is hard) which acts as the frame in my frameless daypack. I never bring it on long trips...

In GEAR » Dromedary Hydration
October 09, 9:21am

Elk Park to Needleton Loop - Weminuche Wilderness
My friend and I did the loop the same time as another BPL'r a few weeks ago.. His post encouraged me to finally get my trip report up. Here is the link: Thanks for checking it out! http:...

In Post-Trip Reports » Elk Park to Needleton Loop - Weminuche Wilderness
August 25, 11:08pm

Nice!
Slaton, great trip report! I've been a lazy bum and haven't written up my report yet. It was great meeting you and kind of hiking with you on the loop ;) You have inspired me. I'...

In Post-Trip Reports » Elk Park-Chicago Basin Loop, Weminuche Wilderness, CO
August 24, 2:21pm

Howdy
I'll see ya out there! Got a 6 day trip planned first week of August but going the opposite direction as you with a bit more off-trail walking! I'm eager to hear some responses because th...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Elk Park and Chicago Basin in Early August
July 16, 4:39pm

Re: Re: bah!
I agree. But the other lady at the RD adamantly said my car (knowing the same clearance and AWD) could not make it up the road. If I wasn't arriving at at night, I'd probably give it a tr...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Need quick help! Trails Illustrated Key....4WD Road vs. High Clearance Road.
July 16, 3:30pm

Re: jeep roads
Hey Paul, It's the thin line with the dashes really close together. Road 721, which goes right to the edge of West Elks Wilderness. P.S. I love fried chicken.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Need quick help! Trails Illustrated Key....4WD Road vs. High Clearance Road.
July 16, 3:04pm

bah!
I called the Gunnison Ranger District twice. I got two different answers. First was...no way can a passenger vehicle make it up that road. I was curious so I called back...spoke to someone diffe...

July 16, 3:02pm

Re: Re: ...but wrong definitions
Well, that's not good news.

July 15, 8:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Jon Leibowitz

Jon Leibowitz has posted no reviews.