Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 161 - 170 of 284 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...29

Forum » Thread

Cottage manufacturing plans
Any cottage manufacturers going to start making jackets out of this stuff soon? I wonder, how much would it cost in materials terms to build a large jacket out of this?

In Make Your Own Gear » Waterproof/Breathable Cuben Fiber Jacket
July 20, 1:43am

post to oz
Would anyone be willing to post a couple of these bags to oz for me? I would be happy to pay for all postage packaging and a bit more. It cost $165 to post the bags here using that site. Altern...

In Gear Deals » Rab down sleeping bags at least 60% off
July 20, 1:28am

komperdell approach carbon vario
I know this one is not cheap but cannot wait for it to come out soon. I find travelling with 2 piece poles super annoying and have been waiting for a break apart pole that is adjustable. Hopefully ...

In GEAR » Collapsible trekking poles
July 20, 1:08am

compression straps optional
I have a blast 26 with inelastic compression straps which worked really well until I decided to switch to the'cloud method' endorsed by Mike C. Joe did not charge me any extra for this, I j...

In Editor's Roundtable » ZPacks Dyneema X 26 Backpack Review
July 19, 11:54pm

Good find
First I have heard about it too. I have only been able to find info on German sites, so maybe just released in one of their outdoor festivals. Maybe find it in the summer OR market this year?

In GEAR » Thermarest NeoAir XTherm..R5.7..15oz?
July 11, 4:26pm

Protozoa, Viruses, Bacteria... Worry about them all?
Hi Guys, Now I have a whole bunch of water filters/ purifiers I was wondering about the actual danger posed by each micro-organism. I would assume that Giardia is the most common Protozoa to...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Protozoa, Viruses, Bacteria... Worry about them all?
July 03, 12:01am

Big plan
Hi Benen, Sounds like a great adventure you have ahead of you. I have only done a 10 day unsupplied trip which was pretty uncomfortable (with heavy gear back in the day), however if you freeze d...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Larapinta Trail
July 02, 11:57pm

Can spot on
Hi Ken and Rog, Indeed it is the monster 710 can. I also whipped up 4g coke can stove for it which works pretty well and it works nicely on the fire. Rog: I am pretty sure that you guys have...

In Make Your Own Gear » My new 51g (1.8 oz) cooking/ water carrying system
July 02, 5:58pm

Feasible
I tried this yesterday at a friends bonfire and it was partially successful (I could only find a bottle with a pop top that opened up) with the water getting to about 50C with no harm to the bottle...

In GEAR » PET cook pot - anyone tried this?
June 20, 1:13am

PET cook pot - anyone tried this?
On a hike my friend talked about the below link. Has anyone tried this successfully or is it bogus? Would be sweet if it worked!! http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/2/18/camping-tips-boiling-...

In GEAR » PET cook pot - anyone tried this?
June 19, 3:12am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am