BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 161 - 170 of 902 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...91

Forum » Thread

HMG Mid
It seems to me you are also going to need a big pole extender at that height. Probably best to lash two poles together or use a proper tent pole.

In GEAR » HMG Mid
May 24, 10:14pm

Any "NEW" SUL Hikers out there?
I can list some to provide insight but I imagine without truly experiencing several days of SUL by yourself it will be hard to relate. Ouch - I think you may be reading something into my post t...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Any "NEW" SUL Hikers out there?
May 24, 10:00pm

Wind shirt as rain jacket?
As others have said if you wear a fleece underneath and keep moving you should stay warm. Use a hat and gloves to help regulate heat. An umbrella could work well.

In GEAR » Wind shirt as rain jacket?
May 24, 3:29pm

Any "NEW" SUL Hikers out there?
I am not that close to SUL for a number of reasons. 1. NZ weather conditions are unpredictable. 2. Don't want to have multiple versions of the same item of gear. 3. Don't want to buy m...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Any "NEW" SUL Hikers out there?
May 24, 3:16pm

Cuben MLD Cricket tarp for an AT thru-hike?
ookworks also make a door for the Trailstar and could probably make something similar for the Cricket. A combined cuben rain skirt and door would be nice. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin...

In GEAR » Cuben MLD Cricket tarp for an AT thru-hike?
May 21, 7:25pm

Chaff is an option- really
That's why I was saying thanks. Next I am going to start a thread about how I would like to win the lottery:).

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Chaff is an option- really
May 19, 2:58am

Cuben/M50 Borah Bivy modification completed and tested :)
Great idea. I am going to get my local sewing shop to do this for me. The Zpacks bivy has something similar, but with an option to cover the vent.

In GEAR » Cuben/M50 Borah Bivy modification completed and tested :)
May 18, 5:54pm

Chaff is an option- really
Just wanted to say thanks to BPL for taking chaff out of the recent threads section.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Chaff is an option- really
May 18, 5:51pm

HMG Mid
Thanks Chris. I had heard rumours but this was the first time I had seen a pic.

In GEAR » HMG Mid
May 17, 6:53pm

test
New images online

In User Test Forum » Embedded Link
May 17, 4:32pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am