Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ike Mouser (isaac.mouser) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ike Mouser hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Ike Mouser has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ike Mouser

Showing 161 - 170 of 1104 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...111

Forum » Thread

tips
i also second wearing a windshirt under your rain shell if needed. To clarify, all my icebreaker TOPS i would not consider baselayers. The BOTTOMS are different and definately can be considered b...

In Philosophy & Technique » Dealing with an all-day spring deluge
April 20, 2:01pm

shape
use a bottle that is not shaped like other bottles. U dont need to buy anything. Just go through your house look for a bottle thats 12-13oz. Look for one thats a long flat shape, they just go in ...

In GEAR » alcohol storage
April 19, 3:47pm

icebreakers suck
for backpacking i would not use icebreakers merino wool SWEATERS, instead, go for a skin tight smartwool. Icebreakers are loose fitting, if you want maximum warmth you want a tight fitting baselaye...

In Philosophy & Technique » Dealing with an all-day spring deluge
April 19, 3:33pm

agree
i agree with william and josh, some massive egos on this forum.

In Gear Swap » Public Apology to the BPL Family
April 08, 5:20am

ninja time
Glad im camo from head to toe, all possible reflective surfaces have been rubbed down and i am scentless. I can go into any national park i want, mwahaha. j/k

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Government shutdown - effects on thru-hikers?
April 07, 9:30pm

ripped
if you pay too much for something thats your fault. Stupid is as.. for real though todd, you have been buying a S**tload of gear. How could you possibly have time to try all that stuff out unl...

In Gear Swap » Public Apology to the BPL Family
April 07, 9:23pm

parking
the only issue is parking, stealthing would be peaceful due to noone being there for me-i love the silence. I would just be worried about having to park say 10 miles from a trailhead because you ca...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Government shutdown - effects on thru-hikers?
April 07, 6:22am

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » Spool of Cuben fiber CT2K.08 Olive Drab
March 24, 2:36pm

cuben fiber
Still for Sale, $190 shipped

March 24, 4:56am

Spool of Cuben fiber CT2K.08 Olive Drab
Nearly a Full spool of cuben fiber. I used about 1.5 feet of it to make waders but I dont like working with Cuben. Length of spool: 25ft Type of Cuben: CT2K.08 Color: Olive Drab Width of ro...

March 23, 4:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Ike Mouser

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Eddie Bauer Downlight Medium Black
Mine weighs about 10oz. 2 oz more than my thermawrap, but may allow me to ditch the no-sniveller underquilt for a lighter alternative since i will need less insulation at night from this warmer jacke...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
September 13, 9:41am

Warbonnet BlackBird
The WBBB is the best piece of gear i own, hands down, i own the DBL layer 1.1, replaced the suspension webbing + tri rings with 16 feet of amsteel blue 7/64 whoppie slings on each side, give me 7 feet...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
September 14, 11:18am