BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 161 - 170 of 6423 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...643

Forum » Thread

SOLD: Winter stuff
Items are sold. Selling as a group. No, not interested in splitting it up, I'd rather donate it to the local thrift shop if I can't sell it. No, I'm not interested in donating to you...

In Gear Swap » FS: Winter stuff
June 21, 9:28pm

Re: Re: Re: hmm
"Do you forget the welcoming throngs, cheering crowds, and excitement that greeted the US/Allied troups in the early days? I have friends and family that were on the ground that saw first hand...

In Chaff » Glenn Beck admits "Liberals you were right" about Iraq War.
June 21, 4:01pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Giving back
"Or I can just not donate and not have to live my life like that." :-) When I donate, I generally do so through the Combined Federal Campaign. What's nice about that is you can ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Giving back
June 21, 1:19pm

Forget the bear spray
I'm getting one of these to keep me safe from bears and other critters.....

In Chaff » Forget the bear spray
June 21, 10:17am

Re: Re: Re: Re
"I feel it could be the entire story...or just part as you seem to think." This part: "Given that less than a third of the American people initially opposed the war" is, perh...

In Chaff » Glenn Beck admits "Liberals you were right" about Iraq War.
June 21, 9:07am

Re: Patty Griffin
Cool video. Love the shrooms. But late at night, I tend to be a bit mellower. Last night it was Morcheeba The Hue lights/system is a lot of fun. Ridiculously expensive, but fun. LED lights with ...

In Chaff » Peter Pan
June 21, 8:18am

Re: Re: Re: BPL GROUP COOKING Recipe Contest: Jetboil Joule Giveaway
"What is so wrong with writing things in plain-text format RJ? Why force your reviewers into using an OS specific file format? Why force us to install software we do not want on our computers ...

In Editor's Roundtable » BPL GROUP COOKING Recipe Contest: Jetboil Joule Giveaway
June 21, 7:54am

Re: WTB: Cuben MLD Duomid
Got a cuben Ultamid 2 if you're interested.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Cuben MLD Duomid
June 20, 8:36pm

Re: Ads
"So thank you for your concern and well done !" Thanks Franco, I like to help out where I can....

In Chaff » Ads
June 20, 5:14pm

Re: re:
"Quit searching for women's underwear and you won't get that kind of popup" But they're so much more comfortable than men's briefs!

In Chaff » Ads
June 20, 5:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am