BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 161 - 170 of 6134 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...614

Forum » Thread

Re: Neoair xlite regular
That's a great deal. If you don't need the extra R-value of the XTherm, I'd jump on John's offer!

In Gear Swap » WTB: NeoAir (Full Length 66"-72")
February 18, 5:10pm

Re: 3/4" OD
Thanks much!

In GEAR » Instaflator tubing size?
February 18, 5:08pm

Instaflator tubing size?
I have an instaflator, but lost the small piece of plastic tube that allows it to work with NeoAirs. Does anyone know what size tubing I need to look for at Home Depot? Thanks.

In GEAR » Instaflator tubing size?
February 18, 4:40pm

Re: WTB: NeoAir (Full Length 66"-72")
I've got an X-Therm, regular, with stuff sack and repair kit. Only used a few times/excellent condition. I've got it upstairs undergoing a leak test overnight to ensure nothing's wrong ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: NeoAir (Full Length 66"-72")
February 18, 4:22pm

Re: NB
"Doug, I saw that page" Ah, I didn't hit the buy button. You're right, a bit strange!

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance Leadville MT1210 Runners Review
February 18, 1:57pm

Re: NB
Trace, that's just an old page. Try this one: http://www.newbalance.com/Leadville-1210/leadville,default,pg.html

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance Leadville MT1210 Runners Review
February 18, 1:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Moving Sideways
"See Doug...we're made for each other." Hmmmmmmm. Could be. I do so like positive reinforcement training.... lots and lots of positive reinforcement training....

In Chaff » Moving Sideways
February 18, 1:26pm

Re: Re: tips
"I agree that sometimes an e collar is necessary, say for some working dogs and such, but an e collar is known as negative reinforcement training, whereas training without one is positive rein...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Packing with Dogs
February 18, 1:13pm

Re: question for Tad
"question for Tad" Or a question for google: http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/okawen/recarea/?recid=79433

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » what trips does your troop have planned for this year?
February 18, 10:17am

Re: Re: Discovery Channel Fires Cody Lundin.
"You should snip that cable. You won't miss it." I agree! I had mine snipped more than 10 years ago and haven't missed it at all! Wait, what were we talking about?

In Chaff » Discovery Channel Fires Cody Lundin.
February 17, 8:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am