BPL Community Profile

Andy Anderson (ianders) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Part time backpacker, only a few trips a year. Most trips to the mountains of North Carolina.
CityMyrtle Beach
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Anderson

Showing 161 - 170 of 538 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...54

Forum » Thread

My setup
I know exactly what you are looking for and feel that I was looking for the same thing a while back. This is what I went with. I use a Golite (or similar) poncho tarp for my rain gear and pack co...

In GEAR » Gatewood Cape vs ?
September 06, 2:44pm

Size?
What size?

In Gear Swap » FS: Dark blue Tachyon anorak(Montbell)
September 04, 7:18pm

Rate my sleep system
Help me determine the temp rating on this sleep system. Neoair large pad Lawson 1/8" ccf Marmot Hydrogen 30 degree bag Patagonia merino bottoms Montbell Thermawrap pants Ibex Indie Hoo...

In GEAR » Rate my sleep system
September 04, 7:16pm

Low cost Puffy Pants
What are the best options for low cost, lightweight puffy pants? Down or Synthetic? I have too much gear and am looking downsize to one of everything and feel I can use my newly purchased Marmot ...

In GEAR » Low cost Puffy Pants
September 04, 8:18am

CCF Pad and Neoair
Which is warmer, a CCF pad on top of a Neoair, or Neoair on top of a CCF pad? I just ordered one of Lawson's 1/8" thick pad to supplement my Neoair when the temperature drops and was curi...

In GEAR » CCF Pad and Neoair
August 31, 1:57pm

Gear swap
I think if you wait and keep an eye on Gear Swap, you can get a better (lighter) tent for a better price. You can pick up a used Contrail from GS and try it out. If you don't like it you can ...

In GEAR » Deciding on my first ultralight tent
August 30, 4:53pm

Price Drop
New price $50. Brand new shoes. Only worn a couple hundred feet.

In Gear Swap » FS: Merrell Trail Gloves men's 9.5
August 30, 12:50pm

FS: Merrell Trail Gloves men's 9.5
Brand new with tags and box. Black and red. Men's 9.5. Never worn for more than a few minutes. Turns out I don't really like zero drop shoes. $50 shipped in the USA? Same as the...

In Gear Swap » FS: Merrell Trail Gloves men's 9.5
August 29, 5:56pm

Got one
Thanks but I got one back in May.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Jetboil Zip or Ti Sol
August 21, 6:28pm

WM Megalight vs. Marmot Hydrogen
I was holding out for a Megalight to pop up on Gear Swap when I found a Hydrogen for a good price. I haven't used it yet, but am really liking the looks of the Hydrogen. I had a WM Highlite a...

In GEAR » WM Megalight vs. Marmot Hydrogen
August 21, 1:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Anderson

Andy Anderson has posted no reviews.