BPL Community Profile

Dan Magdoff (highsierraguy) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Dan Magdoff has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Francisco
StateCA
CountryUS
My PDF Gear Listupdated gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Magdoff

Showing 161 - 170 of 384 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...39

Forum » Thread

Yosemitie the first week of June
Hey all Just wanted to get some opinions on this. I am hoping to get a quick little trip in Yosemite the first weekend of June. I am hoping to start through Lyell Canyon, to Evelyn Lake, past Fle...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Yosemitie the first week of June
April 05, 8:54pm

PM sent
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS-Outdoor Research Bug Bivy
April 05, 8:33pm

GoLite Nest
Would the GoLite nest work with a goLite poncho Tarp?

In Gear Swap » FS: Closet Clean Out- MLD Burn, stoves, shoes, shelter, etc...
April 04, 12:42am

interested
Hey there Very interested in the quilt. But just curious how wide the shoulder area is on the quilt? I didnt see it mentioned on the GoLite website. Thanks Dan

In Gear Swap » FS: UltraLite 3-Season Quilt - Regular
March 29, 11:47pm

Ikea stove
hey all SO recently, I have just been throwing my pot directly on my camp fire for cooking and it works great. But I can definitely see the benefit of having a wood burning stove. I wana build o...

In GEAR » Wood-Burning cook system suggestions?
March 29, 12:32am

how to add a tie out point on a GoLite poncho tarp
Hey all I recently got a poncho tarp, and have been looking for a bivy to match with it. If I wanted to use a bivy with tie out netting over the face I would need a place on the underside of the ...

In GEAR » how to add a tie out point on a GoLite poncho tarp
March 06, 11:29pm

field guide recomendation
hey everyone! I want to get a field guide recommendation for edible and medicinal plants of the Sierra Nevada's. Of course I would be using it with caution, but I think it would be fun. Are ...

In GEAR » field guide recomendation
March 05, 1:22am

sounds awesome!
Oh man, I wish I could go...that sounds like it would be awesome!... but I am stoked to be going to Belize at that time. I would especially love to hear what you have to say since I am doing a trip...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Speaking at National Geographic HQ on March 14
March 03, 11:37pm

sleeping bag liner
Interested in the sleeping bag liner, but couldnt find much info on it after a quick search. Just curious about how much warmth it can add to a bag?

In Gear Swap » Misc. Gear for sale, Goosefeet, OR, CAMP USA, etc.
March 01, 11:17pm

dry bags
I def am gonna want as most water protection as possible. I am gonna have dry bags for my sleeping bag, clothes, tent, and a ditty bag for small things. Part of my trip will be backpacking so th...

In GEAR » drybags...which one?
February 23, 9:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Magdoff

Dan Magdoff has posted no reviews.