Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Heath Pitts (heathpitts) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Nashville
About Me Heath Pitts has not added a biography yet.
CityNashville
StateTN
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Heath Pitts

Showing 161 - 170 of 368 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...37

Forum » Thread

RE:Jacket for 32 Degrees at Camp
For me that is an REI fleece baselayer (R1'ish) and a montbell UL down inner jacket underneath a windshirt. Wind pants and a synthetic duofold baselayer on my legs along with goretex socks with...

In GEAR » Jacket for 32 Degrees at Camp
September 28, 6:00pm

RE:Exo
Anthony, Thank you! This is what I was looking for. Did you notice any issues with the straight stays comfort wise? I'm planning on adding the option of using my thinlight pad as a cushion a...

In GEAR » ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
September 28, 5:43pm

ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
Has anyone received their Exo or Exodus FS? I am trying to decide between these packs (and an Osprey Exos). I've emailed back and forth with both Joe at ZPacks and Ron at MLD and they have both...

In GEAR » ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
September 27, 8:32pm

Thanks Jennifer. I have the 45 large and it is lighter than what was on the MLD site when only the 45 and 30 were sold. I was hoping this one was as well :)

In Gear Swap » FS MLD Spirit 30 Quilt
September 24, 8:05pm

Spirit 30
What is the weight on this quilt?

In Gear Swap » FS MLD Spirit 30 Quilt
September 24, 7:44pm

Sawyer
No reason that I can see that it wouldn't work the way you described.

In GEAR » Platy Hoser ----> Sawyer Inline ---> whatever else?
September 20, 6:45pm

ZPacks Sleeping Bags
Received another email from Joe at ZPacks: Measured at 20" up (where the zipper stops) is roughly 40 to 42" around. That falls about 5" below my knee caps , with my toes right at ...

In GEAR » Zpacks sleeping bags
September 19, 3:31pm

Footbox
I received an email back from ZPacks and Joe Valesko says that the foot box girth tapers from 56 or 62 inches at the shoulder to 28 inches at the toe for the regular and wide models. That does seem...

September 19, 6:04am

ZPacks Sleaping Bags
Nice bag/quilts! I emailed Joe Valesko and asked about the foot and hip girth on these. I had decided on the Katabatic Palisade wide quilt but I might opt for the 20 degree version of this one

September 18, 3:15pm

foamorder.com
Eugene, thanks for the info.

In GEAR » evazote pads
September 15, 4:19pm

All Reader Reviews by Heath Pitts

Heath Pitts has posted no reviews.