BPL Community Profile

christopher smead (hamsterfish) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale hamsterfish
About Me part hamster, part fish
http://youtu.be/w5TcasqkS1I
CitySan Jose
StateCA
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by christopher smead

Showing 161 - 170 of 476 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...48

Forum » Thread

Thx guys
Great input, thanks guys. So it seems I should not be cold so that's a relief. Hrm... Maybe I could lose the Melanzana and be ok... Now ya got me thinkin. I'd love to ditch the middle ...

In Gear Lists » Help with clothing system
September 10, 2:38am

Awesome
How much do they weigh?

In Gear Deals » Adult-sized, "down sweater", 800-fill, Costco: $70
September 09, 9:01pm

Help with clothing system
Every trip I struggle with my clothing system. I'm going on a trip to the evolution valley next weekend (S. lake to N. lake via Lamarck Col) and could use some advice. Should I add/remove/re...

In Gear Lists » Help with clothing system
September 09, 2:50pm

Clockwise
Heya Ken, +1 on going clockwise. The Sphinx trail up to Avalanche pass is a vertical granite staircase. Here's a pic of me going down it, which was hard enough. I can't imaging going u...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Spinhx Lakes to Longley Pass, Lake Reflection.......SEKI
September 09, 1:19pm

Stills with Gopro HD2
Hey Andrew, Your pictures are awesome. How did you do that? I'm having a hard time getting the same quality pics from my new gopro. I'm sure much of my problem is my lack of talent with...

In Photography » What camera took these videos?
September 05, 2:47pm

Camping at South Lake
Thanks guys! I think I may actually stay my first night at North lake since it looks like there's a campground there. Then get a ride over to South lake early in the morning to start my trip....

In Pre-Trip Planning » Help me plan a loop in Evolution area
September 05, 12:39pm

Camping at South Lake
Yep I'm kinda famous for over analyzing my trip planning. Sorry for all the questions. :) I did hear from someone recently who believed that there's no camping at South lake or the fir...

September 05, 10:19am

Camping at South Lake
Thanks Duane. Would you say there's a lot of good places to camp there? I'm leaving my car at North lake and getting a ride to South lake, so I won't need to park.

September 04, 6:11pm

Places to camp at South lake?
heya, Just a quick bump. I'm planning to acclimate overnight at the South lake trailhead. (I live at sea level) Are there ample places to camp either at the trailhead or within a mile or so? ...

September 04, 3:05pm

Temps?
Hi Amy, What were the average high/low temps you encountered? I always check weather.gov and such, but find those numbers can vary greatly from reality depending on the area.

In Post-Trip Reports » SEKI National Park 10 day Loop
September 04, 1:15am

All Reader Reviews by christopher smead

christopher smead has posted no reviews.