Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Gregory Petliski (gregpphoto) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Gregory Petliski hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Gregory Petliski has not added a biography yet.
StateNew Jersey
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://gregpphoto.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Gregory Petliski

Showing 161 - 170 of 208 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Re
If anything grows make sure to post pictures.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » River water drinkable?
March 17, 7:37pm

Re
Never heard of it, but I couldn't find the ingredients listed, I'd like to know whats in it. I always use a little bit of table salt mixed with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda).Cheap, works...

In GEAR » Tooth Soap
March 17, 7:34pm

RE
Thanks guys. @Ty I plan on ditching a fleece, or bringing a super light weight fleece if anything, by using the bag. A good soft shell goes anywhere, whereas the bag is definitely not for the trail...

In GEAR » Rock Wren or something else?
March 15, 11:44pm

RE
Think of all the gear you have. Now think if any of it needs pliers. Probably not.

In GEAR » Do pliers belong in your kit?
March 15, 4:14pm

Rock Wren or something else?
So I find myself probing you guys for all sorts of info, not just lightweight stuff, because I don't think theres another forum with as much knowledge as there is to be found here. Now that I&#...

In GEAR » Rock Wren or something else?
March 15, 2:19pm

Re
@ Dave: Hahaha, well, maybe. I have the leatherman c33, super simple folding knife, 2.8 oz, its not bad. And as far as a multi tool goes, I cant find one thing in my pack that needs pliers, or a sc...

In Gear Deals » Moosejaw - the anti-sale
March 15, 2:06pm

Re
@Dan: I couldn't find the actual MSRP for the leatherman products (I checked their site first), so I went with the Amazon (and Sears) prices as they are common retailers. Point is, Moosejaw is ...

March 15, 1:53pm

RE: Moosejaw
Got plenty. Leatherman Micra for $31 from Moosejaw. Can be found for $25 on Amazon and $20 from Sears. Same markup for Leatherman Squirt PS4. Their Nalgenes are $2-3 more than anywhere else. Need m...

March 15, 1:47pm

Re: Moosejaw
"Everything is listed at MSRP on MJ." No, it isn't, hence this thread. They may indeed price match, but they have a knife MSRPd at $60 when the company that makes the knife has it ...

March 15, 1:19pm

RE
I can tell you enjoy what you do, and that you put effort into it. You got the basics down, composition, exposure, etc. Now refine it, make it more and more epic. Also, a circular polarizer will he...

In Photography » Photography Portfolio
March 15, 11:51am

All Reader Reviews by Gregory Petliski

Gregory Petliski has posted no reviews.