BPL Community Profile

Thomas Gauperaa (gauperaa) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Norway
About Me 37 years old. Working as an interaction designer. Interested in hiking, photography, coffee, hifi and more. On a quest to learn skills needed to be comfortable and safe in the outdoors, and to figure out how I function when hiking long trips alone.
CityOslo
CountryNorway
My Website URLhttp://goinglighter.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Thomas Gauperaa

Showing 161 - 170 of 186 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

Cats love 3.7oz Climashield Combat
I'm currently making the minima vest from the kit from thru-hiker.com. Didn't surprise me that my cat, the 13+ year old Bertha, agrees warmly with my choice of synthetic insulation(purr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cats love 3.7oz Climashield Combat
October 28, 3:56pm

Re: BPL Merino Wool Hoody
Is the Beartooth hoody more durable? I got it in the mail just a few weeks ago so haven't been able to wear it a lot yet.

In GEAR » BPL Merino Wool Hoody
October 28, 7:56am

Re: Best alcohol stove for MSR Titan pot
Just wanted to let you know that Rand from Traildesigns got in contact with me and I've ordered a Ti-Tri for the MSR 0.85 with Inferno insert. Will be fun to try out. Great service from Rand...

In GEAR » Best alcohol stove for MSR Titan pot
October 27, 3:50pm

Re: Re: not a valid comparison
"> the Vargo is extremely inefficient. Where did you get that idea from?" I think he was referring to the Vargo alcohol stove.

In GEAR » Stove Newbie Question: Vargo Triad vs Jetboil
October 27, 6:23am

Re: WTB: GG SpinTwinn or MLD Grace Duo Spinntex EX
Tarp bought. Wow, that went fast :)

In Gear Swap » WTB: GG SpinTwinn or MLD Grace Duo Spinntex EXP
October 27, 2:41am

WTB: GG SpinTwinn or MLD Grace Duo Spinntex EXP
Must be willing to ship to Norway.

In Gear Swap » WTB: GG SpinTwinn or MLD Grace Duo Spinntex EXP
October 26, 3:09am

Re: Nine day loop from Kings Canyon to Minearl King and back
Looks fantastic! Really makes me want to spend some months in the states hiking (even though it is pretty nice here in Norway too)

In Post-Trip Reports » Nine day loop from Kings Canyon to Minearl King and back
October 25, 12:19pm

The Cobalt soloist stove looks interesting - can it be bought or is it a MYOG project?

October 25, 11:55am

Nice, I will definitely get in contact with them again to see if I can get a ti-tri (and maybe with the inferno insert). I guess the ti-tri is more sturdy and less prone to dents? The cone I h...

October 23, 4:07am

Brad: MSR Titan kettle 0.85l :) Yes, I've been considering the caldera cone for it since I've already got one for the Snow Peak 900 that I'm really happy with (plus the Keg-H). Total...

October 22, 3:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Thomas Gauperaa

Thomas Gauperaa has posted no reviews.