Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 161 - 170 of 1821 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...183

Forum » Thread

Re: FS: ArcBlast 22" tall gray
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: ArcBlast 22" tall gray
August 24, 2:41pm

John Abela!!! Calling Abela!
I can't find whether Mr. Abela's cut-down Jetboil pots hold the lid on, or whether they fall off. I may get crazy w/mine and cut it down, and was wondering about this.... Thanks to J...

In Make Your Own Gear » John Abela!!! Calling Abela!
August 23, 7:54pm

Re: Cuben pyramid - Hex
With that pitch you should be ashamed, Ryan! Just pack up that masterpiece and ship it to me before your lack of pitching skills ruins that shelter! :) Wow that looks nice, man. Great work.

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben pyramid - Hex
August 23, 4:21pm

Re: Zpacks Arc Blast vs Zero
I agree with the post directly above me - Arc Blast if adding that kind of food. Not that the Zero won't work, but for a thru, why not enjoy it more?

In GEAR » Zpacks Arc Blast vs Zero
August 23, 12:13pm

Re: Tall person's support thread
I'm under 6'2" and can only begin to feel your pain - as I am envious of to tiny shelters, packs, clothing, etc. I see others carrying. But it helps in Sports :) As suggested, MYOG...

In GEAR » Tall person's support thread
August 23, 12:03pm

Re: Lakes Trail, Sequoia National Park (kid's first backpacking trip)
Thanks Linda! No matter how great trip reports are, the ones with kids always seem to be my favorites. Having three girls myself, this one is cool. Great pics.

In Post-Trip Reports » Lakes Trail, Sequoia National Park (kid's first backpacking trip)
August 23, 5:30am

Re: ULA Sizing
Will Reitveld's UL pack review series from a few years back (on this site) proved that ULA DOES, in fact, WAY overstate capacity. NOTE: the article only referenced the CDT/Conduit - which I ca...

In Gear Swap » FS: Brand new ULA Circuit, Torso Med, Hipbelt Lrg, 22inch shoulder straps
August 21, 1:03pm

Re: The Disco Divas
Well Ike, I've run out of compliments and thanks to throw your way! I'll just enjoy... PS: Lucky Dad, Lucky girls

In Post-Trip Reports » The Disco Divas
August 20, 7:58pm

Re: Bridge hammock bug net version 0.1
I like what you did here, from hammock, to net, to pockets.... Thanks for all the pics!

In Hammocks » Bridge hammock bug net version 0.1
August 19, 8:27pm

Re: Another Quilt Discussion
I've owned several different quilts, and find EE actually cheaper than most, apples to apples. You can get a 10° Enigma for under your budget by a good bit of $$$. A Long/Wide can be had for...

In GEAR » Another Quilt Discussion
August 19, 7:39pm

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.