BPL Community Profile

Jeffrey Kuchera (frankenfeet) - BPL Guest

My Locale Great Lakes
About Me - Venture Crew Committee
- ME-GA 2005
- Ultralighter (sometimes)Heavy Hauler (sometimes)
- WFA & CPR trained
- Hiker Trash
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffrey Kuchera

Showing 161 - 170 of 511 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...52

Forum » Thread

FS TT Rainbow
For Sale TT Rainbow. Asking $170 shipped to conus. I am not sure what year it is although I can tell you that it is not a 2010 model. Tent is in great shape. Tent pruchase includes stuff sacks for ...

In Gear Swap » FS TT Rainbow
May 09, 3:34pm

A couple thoughts.
Also any toothpaste or baking soda for the old teeth and gums or do you just brush without them? Maybe you are trying to avoid soap and toothpaste since you will be in Grizz territory I think. Some...

In Gear Lists » Backpacker Going Lightweight
May 07, 9:46am

Never mind.
Never mind you obviously know how to insert and embedded link or you are lightning quick in picking up new skills. I expect it is the former and not the latter since I noticed that you are a progra...

In Gear Lists » Backpacker Going Lightweight
May 07, 9:11am

Two good points.
Thanks Roger I was able to take two very important points from your last post. #1 is that body positioning can help combat the effects of drop off should one find them bothersome. #2 While I...

In GEAR » Pairing Air Pad and Blue Foam
May 07, 7:54am

Drop off really doesn't bother you?
Roger so you are saying it doesn't matter and it doesn't bother you at all but that you pile clothes under your legs anyway. Sounds to me like you are compensating for the drop off under th...

May 06, 10:37pm

Pads.
The only disadvantages of closed cell foam that I can think of are bulk and lack of comfort. Otherwise they work just fine. They have two main advantages over inflaters - they never fail in the fie...

In GEAR » Sleeping bag advice needed
May 06, 10:10pm

WM Bag Pricing
Pricing I hope this price list doesn't induce bleeding from the eyes when you look at it.

May 06, 9:45pm

Packing your sleeping bag ?
Well since the how do you pack your pegs/stakes thread generated so much unexpected response and novelty regarding the solutions to the question posed, I will ask another seemingly dry question ton...

In GEAR » Packing your sleeping bag ?
May 06, 9:36pm

Best shim that drop.
I feel the effect of drop off from my T-rest prolite 3 shorty to my chunk of z-rest that I use to make up the length so I can have a full lenght pad when it starts getting chilly. I feel this drop ...

May 06, 9:03pm

Go with Western Mountaineering.
My advice would be to delegate some serious coin for a bag purchase and go with Western Mountaineering. They are the finest bags I have ever purchased and are well worth every penny. While one of t...

May 06, 8:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeffrey Kuchera

Jeffrey Kuchera has posted no reviews.