Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Erik Danielsen (er1kksen) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale The Western Door
About Me Living and working between adventures. So far those have included the Andes, the Adirondacks, the nooks and crannies of WNY, and being a not-quite-UL wanderer all over the east coast.
CityFredonia
StateNY
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListOld Disorganized Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Erik Danielsen

Showing 161 - 170 of 172 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Thanks
I'd be happy to take the 9s off your hands. My shoe closet ranges from sizes 9 to 10.5 depending on the brand and model so I suspect that's the safest bet. email me at er1kksen@gmail.com an...

In Gear Swap » FS: Inov-8 RocLite 370. Sizes 8.5 AND 9
October 13, 9:08pm

Very tempted
Do you still have the size 9s? How's the grip of the rubber on the soles?

In Gear Swap » FS: Inov-8 RocLite 370. Sizes 8.5 AND 9
October 13, 8:29pm

MD Tarp
What's the weight on the Mountain Equipment tarp?

In Gear Swap » FS: Packs, Bivys, Cooking Gear, Lights, etc.
October 13, 8:16pm

11 oz.
I'm wearing a women's small as I type this (they were out of men's smalls) and it weighs around 11 oz based on comparisons with items of known weight (I still have to get a scale). Othe...

In Gear Deals » Lands End Down Jacket
October 13, 6:05pm

RE: Travis
I find more and more that I already am! Just last night I crammed all the gear I'd need for 3-season hiking in my wet-climate locale into a tiny EF Tours backpack (the blue and orange ones they...

In GEAR » BPL Subscription
October 12, 5:30pm

Thanks for the insights
While I'm not likely to be dropping $200-500 on any single piece of gear anytime soon (though I am putting away ~$150 for a cuben flat tarp sometime next spring) I'm getting the impression,...

October 12, 3:34pm

Same here
I've been wondering the same thing lately. I've always been stymied by links to articles I can't access, but I'm curious if there's more subscription content than that? I hav...

October 12, 9:54am

Thanks
Thanks for clearing that up a bit, Mary. The West Coast Trail in vancouver has been on my list for a while, and it's nice to hear about all those others in the area.

In GEAR » Pacific Coast Trail Its what its all about
October 12, 3:58am

Huh?
I just googled the Pacific Coast Trail. All I got were links to Pacific Crest Trail resources (I already know about that trail...) and a couple trail running pages on facebook. What is this Coast t...

In GEAR » Pacific Coast Trail Its what its all about
October 11, 8:34pm

What timing!
Just a couple weeks ago I took a bike tour across the border near Niagara falls (I live in buffalo, NY). Riding down the river on the Canadian side, on the nice bike trail that goes all the way alo...

In Chaff » Vote to help fund the Trans Canada Trail
October 11, 2:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Erik Danielsen

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

five ten camp four
I have owned and loved a pair of these and worn them until their current state of having gaping holes in the sides. Observations: great fit, decent support and cushioning (never any sore feet) and...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
October 10, 7:29am