BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Osburn (earn_my_turns) - BPL Guest

My Locale New England
About Me I live in NJ, I play in ADK, Green Mtns., and White Mtns.
StateNew Jersey
CountryUS
My PDF Gear ListBPL Vermont Trip!!!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Osburn

Showing 161 - 170 of 306 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...31

Forum » Thread

glastenbury mtn.
The south trail head is about 5 miles east of Bennington on rt. 9 on the North side of the highway. From a topo map and trip reports it is a long mellow hike. apx 10 miles one way to the summit....

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
December 08, 6:40pm

not really...
I don't know much about either I will do some homework on both and report back in a few days.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
December 08, 1:54pm

Winter is here!!!
It finally started snowing for real. It is supposed to be cold for the next week at least, hopefully until March. Can we pick a date and place?

December 08, 10:44am

the drugs
I can't find anything about prescription or nonprescription drugs in my booklet. I did find a reference to where I wrote down "if possible concussion don't give any meds" Maybe ...

In GEAR » First Aid Kit and a bit more...
December 06, 6:25pm

Re: Re: First Aid Kit and a bit more...
"Dispensing prescription drugs is illegal if not licensed, but sharing tylenol (an OTC drug) is not illegal. You should not encourage a higher dose of any OTC medication than that on the label...

December 06, 9:49am

Re: Stuff
I am not doing any specific research, but I think mother nature can help decide when we should go. The later the better, this warm weather the mountains are having right now is making me very mad....

December 05, 7:50pm

dispensing drugs
Mary over the counter drugs are illegal to give to others, however if you speak with a physician and they prescribe a stronger pain killer, or an eppy pen for you to distribute per the directions t...

December 05, 6:44pm

Thanks everyone
Mary, Good point, he didn't actually discuss extracting any poison at all, that must have been a carry over in our booklet that just needs to be deleted. Spelt, I like the idea of sewing the...

December 05, 6:41am

First Aid Kit and a bit more...
I feel like some aspects of this thread should be in philosophy but I am going to put it here because my ultimate goal is to refine my first aid kit with my newly acquired knowledge... So here we g...

December 04, 7:33pm

I'm In.
Bryce, Thanks for the invite, I would have completely missed this opportunity!!!! I am in for sure, I keep my schedule in the winter nice and open for just this very reason. The only time I h...

November 30, 9:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Osburn

Jeremy Osburn has posted no reviews.