BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 161 - 170 of 340 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...34

Forum » Thread

alcohol stove-windscreen gap
What function does the gap between the pot and windscreen serve? I look at a Caldera cone and there is no gap yet it works well. I must be missing something.

In GEAR » alcohol stove
September 06, 4:34pm

Katadyn filter lifespan
I have a Katadyn filter that's 4 years old but used only for 3 days and properly cleaned and stored. Does the filter expire with time?

In GEAR » Katadyn filter lifespan
September 06, 11:46am

alcohol stove
Ken: I'm open to any stove configuration that would accommodate the narrow diameter. In an ideal world, I would eventually settle on a cannister stove also that would work with the SP 600 too...

In GEAR » alcohol stove
September 05, 9:35am

Carbon in flame
If there is an increase in carbon in the flame, will it create soot on the bottom of pots?

In Editor's Roundtable » Monatauk Gnat Stove Review
September 04, 11:25pm

alcohol stove
Outside of a tea light stove, what alcohol stoves work well with a Snow Peak 600?

In GEAR » alcohol stove
September 04, 10:54pm

REI ti ware coating?
Will it flake off like teflon?

In GEAR » REI ti ware coating?
September 03, 9:40pm

REI ti ware coating?
My wife informs me that teflon is not designed to receive focal hot heat. How does the slicone ceramic coating behave with a focal heat source?

In GEAR » REI ti ware coating?
September 03, 9:12pm

aLoksak question
I've got my first aLoksak and, well, it feels like it's really easy to open making me question how waterproof is this thing? I followed the printed instructions on sealing it but when open...

In GEAR » aLoksak question
August 22, 10:35pm

nice!
Konrad, Nice purchase. I've yet to pull the trigger for myself. What swayed you to the canvas vs. micarta?

In GEAR » 2-3 oz fixed blade
August 19, 11:08am

Jetboil adapters?
For those Jetboil pros... I've got a Jetboil but find that, for backpacking, I preferentially use an alcohol stove so I've been looking for an alternative use for the stove. Now that my c...

In GEAR » Jetboil adapters?
August 06, 12:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.