BPL Community Profile

Dennis Park (dpark) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Dennis Park has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dennis Park

Showing 161 - 170 of 343 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...35

Forum » Thread

gravity filter design help
To start, let's take a gravity filter basically like the ULA Amigo Pro. In one case, make the output tube only 5". In the other, use the same type of output tubing but now 4ft. Which of...

In GEAR » gravity filter design help
October 20, 7:58pm

Bravo necker/mora users
I have a Mora Clipper now. I'm wondering how large is a Bravo Necker grip circumference with scales relative to the Clipper. Thanks.

In GEAR » Bravo necker/mora users
September 28, 7:43pm

thinking outside of the box for pots
Could an disposable aluminum baking tin found in grocery stores survive a cannister stove or open fire?

In GEAR » thinking outside of the box for pots
September 15, 2:51pm

alcohol stove-windscreen gap
What function does the gap between the pot and windscreen serve? I look at a Caldera cone and there is no gap yet it works well. I must be missing something.

In GEAR » alcohol stove
September 06, 4:34pm

Katadyn filter lifespan
I have a Katadyn filter that's 4 years old but used only for 3 days and properly cleaned and stored. Does the filter expire with time?

In GEAR » Katadyn filter lifespan
September 06, 11:46am

alcohol stove
Ken: I'm open to any stove configuration that would accommodate the narrow diameter. In an ideal world, I would eventually settle on a cannister stove also that would work with the SP 600 too...

In GEAR » alcohol stove
September 05, 9:35am

Carbon in flame
If there is an increase in carbon in the flame, will it create soot on the bottom of pots?

In Editor's Roundtable » Monatauk Gnat Stove Review
September 04, 11:25pm

alcohol stove
Outside of a tea light stove, what alcohol stoves work well with a Snow Peak 600?

In GEAR » alcohol stove
September 04, 10:54pm

REI ti ware coating?
Will it flake off like teflon?

In GEAR » REI ti ware coating?
September 03, 9:40pm

REI ti ware coating?
My wife informs me that teflon is not designed to receive focal hot heat. How does the slicone ceramic coating behave with a focal heat source?

In GEAR » REI ti ware coating?
September 03, 9:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Dennis Park

Dennis Park has posted no reviews.