Ted E (denver_whitest185) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale CO
About Me Engineer and Trailgroove Magazine Contributor
www.Trailgroove.com
CityDenver
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://mtnnut.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ted E

Showing 161 - 170 of 739 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...74

Forum » Thread

Brooks Range
the clymb just put brooks range back up on their site. i have one of their small duffels, which is exactly the same as the north face duffels construction wise, and its bombproof. i just picked up ...

In Gear Deals » Brooks Range
May 16, 9:17am

some software for sale
Sold to Leonard

In Gear Swap » some software for sale
May 15, 10:43am

Inov8 and POE pads
Inov8 and pacific outdoor equipment pads are for sale on the clymb. they have lots of roclite shoes, and they have a 3/4 length peak elite AC that i just got for $33. they also have free shipping o...

In Gear Deals » Inov8 and POE pads
May 14, 9:27am

Re: WTB: Z Lite Mattress- Regular
where on the front range do you live? i have an older orange/grey one that i'd be willing to sell thats in good shape. pm me an offer.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Z Lite Mattress- Regular
May 04, 10:47pm

pm sent
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: ANDREW SKURKA & PCT CD-ROM MAPS - FLORIDA TRAIL DVD
May 02, 8:40am

More cool stuff on the clymb
i just got a brooks range duffle bag for a faction of the price of the north face one, and it uses the same materials. i don't think i would take it backpacking, but at just over 40L, it'll...

In Gear Deals » More cool stuff on the clymb
April 30, 10:26am

Re: Olympus XZ-1 vs. Canon S100
cool. i had looked for a USB charger like that but didn't find anything. looks like staples has them in stock for $6. if thats true than that'll work. how well does that work?

In Photography » Olympus XZ-1 vs. Canon S100
April 28, 10:46pm

Olympus XZ-1 vs. Canon S100
So my Sony bit the sand, literally, on a trip in March, and got ruined so I need a new camera for this summer. I've been looking at the S100, and I really like it, but it doesn't have any w...

In Photography » Olympus XZ-1 vs. Canon S100
April 28, 9:34pm

nice
they still have some of the Baladeo 34 Gram and 22 Gram knifes in stock. I'm very tempted to get the 22 gram one with the free shipping

In Gear Deals » Free Shipping at The Clymb
April 28, 2:59pm

Re: The best warranties
i have found that leatherman, black diamond, and OR have the great warranties. Snow peak has TERRIBLE customer service from my experiences when i contacted them with issues with one of their stoves...

In GEAR » The best warranties
April 27, 11:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Ted E

Ted E has posted no reviews.