Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradley Danyluk (dasbin) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Bradley Danyluk hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bradley Danyluk has not added a biography yet.
CityVancouver
StateBC
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradley Danyluk

Showing 161 - 170 of 272 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Forum » Thread

Head heat
If you are hypothermic, the amount of heat lost through your head is higher, because the body cuts down circulation to the rest of your body. I'm sure it's still nowhere near 75%, but worth...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Three-Season Down Jackets State of the Market Report 2010 Part 2
June 23, 11:39am

Tarp for sitting out rain / cooking under
OK, this seems to go against everything holy and good about UL philosophy, but it can just POUR for days without giving up here in BC. On my last trip I really felt the need for a comfortable outd...

In GEAR » Tarp for sitting out rain / cooking under
June 13, 12:20pm

credit cards
If you bought your Osprey using a credit card, check your card provider's policies. Many actually provide theft insurance for anything bought on their card. And in that case you likely won'...

In GEAR » Sea To Summit - UltraSil Daypack
June 05, 11:59pm

Weird
That goes against what seems to be common knowledge (which also includes some testing I've seen - although I wish I remembered the source) which is that down has far better longevity than synth...

In GEAR » down or primaloft: better value?
May 29, 6:32pm

MyBottle
I own a MyBottle. The filter is very well constructed. The one realy downside is that it is heavy. The convenience can't be beat though. It does what a Steripen alone won't - including a ca...

In GEAR » Katadyn MyBottle
May 29, 11:42am

IAC
I can't take my Insulated Air Core to freezing. Just too cold on my back. Tried a night of -2 Celcius with it and a 3/8" CC foam on top. Didn't sleep a wink I was still too cold. I fin...

In GEAR » Newbie: How To Choose A Sleeping Bag?
May 28, 4:59pm

Can't tell?
Really? It looks pretty clear to me. The pole sleeves are attached to the exterior of the single wall. Similar design as the Nano, only difference is the poles are outside the wall instead of inside.

In GEAR » Hubba Hubba HP vs Carbon Reflex 2
May 25, 12:14pm

Great photos
Thanks for the quick preview! I've been back and forth on whether to buy one for a while. It looks like a better and lighter option than the DR in many ways but the one thing that concerns me ...

In GEAR » Lightheart Duo
May 21, 7:59pm

Defeet
Try Defeet Wooleators. Same as the Aireators but made of merino. They're the thinnest merino socks I've been able to find anywhere, and super comfy. And they never smell!

In GEAR » socks for hiking in warm, wet conditions
May 18, 8:26pm

nm
way better answer above.

In Philosophy & Technique » Lightning
May 17, 10:49am

All Reader Reviews by Bradley Danyluk

Bradley Danyluk has posted no reviews.