Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Sunny Waller (dancer) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast USA
About Me Grew up playing in the lakes and the mountains of North Georgia. Started backpacking in a coed Explorer Scout Troup in the 1970's (yes I am a girl) I outfitted & led groups on backpacking trips for 20 years until I was totalled by a drunk driver. I got back on the trail when I read Ray Jardine's book Beyond Backpacking. I teach lightweight backpacking programs for different groups and currently have a great gig at the LenFoote Hike Inn. I am a member of the Trail Dames hiking club.
CityAtlanta
StateGa
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sunny Waller

Showing 161 - 170 of 245 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Forum » Thread

Lunar Solo
I will probably use the Lunar until it falls apart...it is the perfect tent for me

In Gear Swap » Squall Classic For Sale
March 11, 10:10am

Sqall For sale
absolutley...will hold...please send me a personal email if possible

March 11, 10:06am

Go Lite HEX 2 for sale
Golite Hex 2 complete package..adjustable pole, bug enclosure with floor, stakes, pole adapter for treking pole.. excellent condition-used 3 times $150 email: sunnywaller1@bellsouth.net selling b...

In Gear Swap » Go Lite HEX 2 for sale
March 11, 10:03am

Squall Classic For Sale
Squall Classic $150 seamed sealed..never used.. selling because I love my Lunar Solo...send email to sunnywaller1@bellsouth.net

March 11, 9:57am

Seychelle In-Line Eliminator water filter
I noticed the Seychelle In-Line Eliminator water filter is not available in the BPL store anymore...what happened? (I have been off-line for awhile)

In GEAR » Water filtration
April 18, 2:12pm

Re: Platypus for GG Vapor Trail
I use the 1 liter Platy Bottles-one in each side pocket. I use the Micro-Pur tablets. I have never been comfortable with a bladder inside my pack on an overnight trip.

In GEAR » Platypus for GG Vapor Trail, Water questions, Pack Cover Recommendations
April 18, 2:00pm

Re: DAM
Yes that is correct..Down Filled Air Mattress..mine has primaloft in it instead of down but I still call it a DAM. For 22oz I get 2.5" of comfort..

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Solo or No Go
October 04, 7:24am

Re: Sub 2-lb October Hike
Bill..any chance you will be near Neels Gap this weekend??

In Gear Lists » Sub 2-lb October Hike
October 04, 7:10am

EZ to do Business With
who are your favorite online places to shop with?? Mine: #1 Gossamer Gear: the absolute BEST I have ever delt with..great website..great product availability..SAME DAY response to customer servi...

In GEAR » EZ to do Business With
September 29, 8:24am

Re: Re: Re: Sub 2-lb October Hike
Hey Glen thanks for that info..that tent is booked up every weekend until the end of the year..its nice to know it will get quieter.

In Gear Lists » Sub 2-lb October Hike
September 27, 6:55am

All Reader Reviews by Sunny Waller

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Zpacks customer service
I have ordered many products from Zpacks. The website is very specific about the wait time for gear that has to be made and Joe has never failed to deliver within that time frame. I had no problems re...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 13, 8:28pm

zpacks Company
I ordered some small stuff from ZPacks. The post office lost it and kept referring me to different people who just kept saying "yes..it's lost". I called Joe to make him aware and he imm...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 15, 10:30am