Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tyler H (ctwnwood) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale The Palouse
About Me Tyler H has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.cottonwoodculture.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear ListGear List -- The Maze Trip

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler H

Showing 161 - 170 of 183 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

I'm not into snakes either
My buddy went for a day hike and saw a couple Rattlers, he got a really nice picture of one that I'd love to put up if I can get ahold of it. The lizards I photoged where slowed down by the...

In Post-Trip Reports » Hells Canyon is a place (with spectacular views) worth considering while you're waiting for the snow to melt in the usual places
June 21, 2:35pm

Diddo! My trip was great too!
I also just took a short trip to Hells Canyon. Didn't cover any spectacular miles with some friends who are still getting their feet wet, but did see some spectacular sights from our Freezeout ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Hells Canyon is a place (with spectacular views) worth considering while you're waiting for the snow to melt in the usual places
June 20, 10:43am

Jam on - PM sent
Interested in the Jam, wondering which straps and how much of them were trimmed. Sent you a PM.

In Gear Swap » Moment / Lunar Duo / Downmat 7 / Exos 34 & 58 / Jam
June 19, 10:44am

I'd like the buy the Jam
Al- Made you an offer via PM. Let me know what's fair.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Jam, L, Blue, Like New +
June 19, 10:33am

Did you return it?
I was just re-reading this fiery return policy debate and wondered what decision was actually made. Did you return the pack like the REI staffer suggested or did you guilt yourself into holding on ...

In GEAR » Trimming my Aether 70--Get a new bag or cut it up?
June 18, 10:47pm

Thank you
Wow! This is what I've been looking for! Maybe I've been missing something, but I have yet to find such a seamless and complete set of topos/sat. images, for free! Thanks for your work

In On the Web » My feature rich backcountry mapping site.
May 21, 4:34pm

Size
What size is the pack? Would it fit a 5'6" woman?

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell Versalite 50 pack
May 21, 4:10pm

REI= Return Every Item
If you could get a brand new pack of your choice why not. I'd considering lightening your load a by 5 or 10 and checking out the GoLite Pinnacle at 2 lbs 1 oz and 72 liters or the REI Flash 6...

In GEAR » Trimming my Aether 70--Get a new bag or cut it up?
April 21, 1:05am

Tested
Awesome idea but I too would like to see some photos of this pitched. I hope that doesn't mean I'm nominating myself...

In Make Your Own Gear » My DIY tarp: lighter, warmer, much cheaper than silnylon :)
March 31, 6:34pm

re: Alex thanks
Dirk- still really appreciate the advice. We've been all over the place with the exact plan so far so it's all good. Alex - diddo on thanks.

In Gear Lists » Gear List for Hackberry - Paria Utah Loop, March 21st
March 17, 12:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler H

Tyler H has posted no reviews.