BPL Community Profile

Chris S (csteutterman) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Chris S has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListUltimate JMT Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris S

Showing 161 - 170 of 580 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...58

Forum » Thread

Re: Solo: Sawtooth Traverse and Matterhorn Peak
Thumbs up!

In Post-Trip Reports » Solo: Sawtooth Traverse and Matterhorn Peak
July 16, 5:29pm

Re: Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne
Thanks for putting the report together, David. I had been eying his trip for a few years now and it turned out to be even better than I had hoped. I second James' recommendation to anyone loo...

In Post-Trip Reports » Grand Canyon of the Tuolumne
July 09, 9:33pm

Re: Emigrant - Crabtree to Wire Lakes
Nice writeup, James. Thanks for putting this together. I had a blast and can't wait for the next one!

In Post-Trip Reports » Emigrant - Crabtree to Wire Lakes
June 05, 10:53am

Re: JMT ? need bear can below MTR?
Last year when looking into it I found this discussion on the Yahoo JMT group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/johnmuirtrail/message/17752 Basically, it's required in some sections, but not t...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT ? need bear can below MTR?
May 30, 1:09pm

Price
Assuming price is a consideration, the Helium is 20% off at Campsaver right now (left zip only): http://www.campsaver.com/helium-15-sleeping-bag-850-down And while it's 5oz. heavier than the...

In GEAR » WM UltraLite vs. Marmot Helium 15 vs. MH Phantom 15
April 30, 4:29pm

Re: full size DSLR on trail
I'm interested in this as well. I only recently started using a DSLR and so far have just been using a Lowepro toploader with it strapped diagonally across my chest, but I'm not really hap...

In Photography » full size DSLR on trail
April 27, 2:32pm

Re: Mt. Diablo day hike for all Bay Area BPL Members and Beyond
I won't be able to make it after all. I'll be out of town on the new date. More pizza and beer for everyone else!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Mt. Diablo day hike for all Bay Area BPL Members and Beyond
April 27, 11:45am

Bay Area Trip This Weekend
Kind of last minute, but figured I'd throw this out there anyway.... I was planning on heading down to Henry Coe early tomorrow (or possibly tonight), but I'm also open to other local op...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Bay Area Trip This Weekend
April 27, 11:25am

Re: Re: Bay Area GGG 4.5 Oct. 2012
I actually have plans to be in Point Reyes that weekend as well. I'll be sure to stop by and say hi.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Bay Area GGG 4.5 this fall?
April 23, 11:27am

Re: Google sites
Thanks Paul. I just checked that out and it was pretty easy, especially since I already have a google account. I like your site as well. I've viewed it several times after finding it when ...

In On the Web » Sites to post trip reports?
April 13, 5:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris S

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Six Moons Designs 2011 Swift
I bought this pack (along with the optional Hoop Stay and Wing Belt) intending to use it for trips that required a bear canister. The light weight, capacity to fit a bear canister and option to add t...

In Backpacks - Frameless
December 27, 12:46pm