Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 161 - 170 of 679 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...68

Forum » Thread

Re: Cheapest Ultralight Gear List?
Mark Verber has quite a few resources referenced for affordable gear choices. Backpacking ng for cheap<\a>

In GEAR » Cheapest Ultralight Gear List?
May 27, 12:09pm

Re: FS: Evernew 700 ml Titanium Pot
Jay, is this the short 0.6L or a true 700ml?

In Gear Swap » FS: Evernew 700 ml Titanium Pot
May 26, 4:59pm

Re: North Lake-Evolution Valley-Darwin Bench and Canyon-Over Lamarck Col And Back
I've been eyeing a trip through this area for a while. I'm interested in coming but will have to see how the dates work out before committing.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » North Lake-Evolution Valley-Darwin Bench and Canyon-Over Lamarck Col And Back
May 15, 5:22pm

Re: rum runner
I've used the apple sauce packet for fuel alcohol storage. In fact I have a partially full one sitting in my gear room to test for leaks. Yes, it would be nice to see how much is left, but, i...

In GEAR » Alcohol Storage Container - GoGo Squeez?
April 06, 10:16am

Re: Yoga poses for on the trail
"Just don't wear Lululemon pants." But they're extremely breathable!

In Philosophy & Technique » Yoga poses for on the trail
March 26, 4:41pm

Re: FS: Small Essential Stuff Spring Cleaning
PM sent on both Platypus caps. EDIT: Payment sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Small Essential Stuff Spring Cleaning
March 26, 3:41pm

Re: Nevermind
FYI, Wilderness Logics sells 850fp by the oz, 1/2oz, and now by the pound. Pretty reasonable but not in the price range of your original post. If you would have gone with them instead of Feath...

In GEAR » Good sources for buying Down?
March 22, 12:43pm

Re: Question regarding bivies with bug netting
I've used use a length of shock cord with a cord lock to adjust tension and attach it to the shelter with a mitten hook. Similar to this image of a Warbonnet Blackbird tieout the metal rin...

In GEAR » Question regarding bivies with bug netting
March 21, 5:46pm

Re: Need some Tent advice
Like John said, REI has a pretty good return policy so there's little to no risk in trying out the tent from them except that you've used up your 20% discount. Tarptent has a pretty good r...

In GEAR » Need some Tent advice
March 21, 5:33pm

Re: re
"Can anyone reccomend a device that can do 2-3 of these applications?" Nokia Pureview 808 (169grams/6oz). Likely the best camera phone available and likely better than most point and ...

In Gear Lists » 3 season gear list
March 19, 1:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.