Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

diego dean (cfionthefly) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale diego dean hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me diego dean has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by diego dean

Showing 161 - 170 of 291 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...30

Forum » Thread

FS: Tarptent Rainshadow 2
I have the tt rainshadow 2 sitting around not getting any use that i should probably sell. Its in excellent condition, no stains or smells, clean inside and out. The only blemish at all is a one in...

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Rainshadow 2
March 19, 3:56am

Tarptent Rainshadow 2
I have the tt rainshadow 2 sitting around not getting any use that i should probably sell. Its in excellent condition, no stains or smells, clean inside and out. The only blemish at all is a one ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Lunar Duo or Tarptent Rainshadow 2
March 18, 5:28am

You sure?
Im looking for this bag should you want to sell it.

In Gear Swap » Montbell Super Spiral #3 UL Long
March 18, 4:25am

i see
makes sence about the bear cannister, i guess that the food packs up smaller by itself in the backpack rather than just putting the food in the cannister in the backpack to begin with...

In GEAR » McHale dyed cuben packs.
March 12, 8:23am

wow
Never really looked into the Mchale packs, but took a look at his website and they are things of beauty!! Question, why do you want to attach an empty bear canister to the back? I could see a p...

In GEAR » McHale dyed cuben packs.
March 12, 6:05am

me too...
Id like to know this also. The material is thin enough on the floor than you can clearly see through it. I have the 2012 Copper Spur UL1 set up in my basement and still deciding if Im going to ke...

In GEAR » Copper Spur Durability
March 12, 5:06am

Thanks
Nice price

In Gear Deals » 1 Year Backpacker Magazine Subscription for $2.99, Deekins.com
March 11, 7:01am

more thoughts
Just spent quite a bit of time laying in the two. Upon further inspection, the MSR Hubba does have steeper foot and head walls. I measured the inside of both and they were just about the same at ...

In GEAR » 2012 BA Copper Spur UL 1 vs MSR Hubba
March 10, 10:39pm

David Diaz
Hey David, Just checking out your site and it looks like it holds alot of promise, especially if you are willing to take some comments and make changes to your site. Just running through the wh...

In Gear Lists » Looking for A Spreadsheet
March 10, 8:46pm

2012 BA Copper Spur UL 1 vs MSR Hubba
I have just recieved my new for 2012 Copper Spur UL1 and have it set up beside my MSR Hubba. My reasoning for purchasing the CS was the 8 ounces in weight savings plus the extra 4 inches in length...

In GEAR » 2012 BA Copper Spur UL 1 vs MSR Hubba
March 10, 1:42pm

All Reader Reviews by diego dean

diego dean has posted no reviews.