BPL Community Profile

cary bertoncini (cbert) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale N. California
About Me cary bertoncini has not added a biography yet.
CitySacramento
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by cary bertoncini

Showing 161 - 170 of 892 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...90

Forum » Thread

not so sure
In Portugal, the use of most drugs went down after decriminalization. Pot I think was the only formerly illegal drug that went up a bit. Anyone who wants to do heroin does it now. I doubt many d...

In Chaff » Border Wall Threatens Fragile EcoPreserve
June 01, 8:04pm

I bring a tiny dropper of Bronners & a tiny bottle of sanitizer
use after attending to bodily expulsions, after fishing or handling fish, before meals and bedtime i get sick very easily and have had some very, very serious health events & began this prac...

In GEAR » Do you bring hand sanitizer/soap?
June 01, 2:09pm

man's greatest achievement to date
in my opinion is compassion we are born with the ingredients for it, but we must will ourselves to develop and make us of it when we do, we validate our species just about everything else ...

In Chaff » Silence
May 29, 11:02am

A chance is always worth it, I think
I am really sorry and know how you feel, Doug. And I thank you for the compassion and courage that you showed in sharing your love and life with Chance and in sharing the story of it with us. To me...

In Chaff » My pup
May 27, 12:30am

also (re: moment/tarptent and condensation issues)
how much would a tyvek sheet weigh as an inside spray deflector? still lighter all total (by a lot i'd think) than a 2-wall tent

In GEAR » I need some tent advice
May 26, 10:20pm

dead snake odor suggestion
try a product called "anti icky poo" after that, if needed, leave the floor sunyside up for a day or two after that, if needed, burn ritualistically

In GEAR » I need some tent advice
May 26, 10:18pm

wrightsock double layers
when it's hot, that is my favorite sock

In GEAR » Socks for hot summers
May 19, 10:08pm

police state
I don't think the police state is necessary. Once we establish that (and we are well on that way), there is nothing worth defending from the (mostly imagined) terrorist and "alien" th...

In Chaff » Stop and Identify Laws
May 19, 8:00pm

Tribes
"My tribe is always right. Other tribes are evil and the source of all my tribe's suffering." "We've met the enemy, and he is us." Pogo, I think, had it right. And, &...

In Chaff » Border Wall Threatens Fragile EcoPreserve
May 19, 11:55am

Zen (Ch'an) ideal
there is still an ideal, basically the same as other Buddhism: enlightenment. In Zen/Ch'an it's just a different approach and methodology. "Turning the eye inward," a sort of reco...

In Philosophy & Technique » A philosphical question
May 19, 12:46am

All Reader Reviews by cary bertoncini

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Aquastar Aquastar - plus
Weight - 8.5 ounces, including the 1 liter lexan bottle. Dead on what I got for the weight on my scale. Features - water purifier, water storage, LED lantern. Just tested out my new UV Aquastar...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
March 20, 2:04pm

Drop Stoppers Microporous Polypropylene Rainsuit
I'm impressed with the quiet and comfortable suit. Haven't been in a downpoor yet, but I did use it while hiking and was impressed with comfort and lack of sweat buidup inside (I did remove a layer b...

In Clothing - Raingear
February 07, 10:47pm