BPL Community Profile

Mark Andrews (buldogge) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Mark Andrews has not added a biography yet.
CitySt. Louis
StateMO
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Andrews

Showing 161 - 170 of 285 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...29

Forum » Thread

Very Nice!
I like the removable front pocket. Is the shoulder strap pouch Chris' normal design or something different? Got a pic?? -Mark in St. Louis

In GEAR » My second (smaller) Zimmerbuilt Pack
February 15, 8:27pm

Re: @Gary
I see now you're in Boulder...maybe Moots in Steamboat Springs could help...dunno, they're a "bigger" shop. -Mark

In Gear Deals » 10 ounce Grand Trunk Nano camp stool, $16 @ REI outlet
February 15, 7:55pm

@Gary
I think you should look towards some Ti bicycle framebuilders to bend up the legs. Maybe Carl Strong, Jim Kish, Firefly, or Seven depending on what part of the country you're in. -Mark in S...

In Gear Deals » 10 ounce Grand Trunk Nano camp stool, $16 @ REI outlet
February 15, 7:52pm

Re: Another option..,
Hey Eric...I just tried on the Kimtah a couple days ago, I'm pretty familiar with it as well, and I'm an REI member. I should have grabbed one around Black Friday during the 50% off sale. ...

In GEAR » Montane Mohawk
February 15, 7:23pm

What about...
Lowe Alpine Zepton 50 @ STP? Lose the lid and you'd be real close to 2#...~$100 with the right code. ??? I bought the Nanon 35:40 awhile back, which is ~6 oz. heavier...FWIW. -Mark in...

In GEAR » I Take Back Everything I ever said about the REI Flash 45
February 15, 7:19pm

Montane Mohawk
Hey...Has anybody used a Montane Mohawk extensively? Thoughts on performance/durability/weight balance?? They've popped up again at a good price (for eVent anyway), but of course they do we...

In GEAR » Montane Mohawk
February 15, 10:49am

Mora...
+Whatever on the Mora. I use the Companion, but in the stainless version...nice balance of weight/size/usefulness. -Mark in St. Louis

In GEAR » Help Choosing a Knife?
February 14, 1:18pm

Asolo 55...
Hmm...Interesting. Looks alot like the Lowe Alpine designs. They don't list different torso sizes...I wonder if it uses a similar adjustable system as the Lowe. Asolo gear is out of ...

In GEAR » ASolo Ultralight
February 12, 7:45am

Mesh Booties...
The Sprint Mesh Shoes look like the interior booties from the Vivo Ultras. I have no idea if the booties are available separately from Vivo...someone in NYC could find out at their store (they see...

In Make Your Own Gear » 3.5 ounce streem xing sandals
February 11, 7:19pm

Mesh Chest Sack...
I'm sure Zpacks, ULA, or Zimmerbuilt could supply something. If you need something off-the-shelf, these might be made to work: http://shop.eaglecreek.com/packit-sac-medium/d/1098_c_213 T...

In GEAR » Mesh chest pouch/pack
February 11, 4:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Andrews

Mark Andrews has posted no reviews.