BPL Community Profile

. . (biointegra) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Puget Sound
About Me "Soli Deo Gloria"
CityCircumnavigable
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.vonbora.org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by . .

Showing 161 - 170 of 1143 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...115

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Which Zebralight ?
Aye, I might if it were Ti. Really, i just have to be careful not to trip and have them shoved down me esophagus.

In GEAR » Which Zebralight ?
May 20, 2:11pm

Re: Which Zebralight ?
FYI - here are my measured weights on an H31, which I am quite happy with, although it could be lighter: H31 HEADLAMP + 31g (1.1oz). sans battery + 14g (.5 oz.) CR123a battery ============...

In GEAR » Which Zebralight ?
May 20, 2:00pm

Re: I just ate.....
...chef boyardee microwave mac & cheese just so that I could use the container for an ultralight mug and I could not bring myself to discard the contents in a more wasteful manner. After "...

In Chaff » I just ate.....
May 20, 1:32am

WTT: HMG Echo I Tarp for Zpacks Hexamid Tarp
I am looking for a Hexamid, with or without netting and with or without a beak, although first choice would be with netting. Perhaps you are looking for an HMG Echo I (tarp only, not the whole inn...

In Gear Swap » WTT: HMG Echo I Tarp for Zpacks Hexamid Tarp
May 19, 10:10pm

Re: Ski Touring: The Ultimate Workout!
rowing

In Winter Hiking » Ski Touring: The Ultimate Workout!
May 19, 7:09pm

Re: MYOG: Group Pot Stand and Windscreen
How much does a coffee can like this weigh and what is the completed project weight?

In Editor's Roundtable » MYOG: Group Pot Stand and Windscreen
May 18, 4:43pm

Re: if you had a summer to live anywhere in the USA...
@Ben - look into guiding whitewater rafting either in the PNW, Montana, CO, CA, or WV, NC/GA/TN [roughly in order of preference, but it depends on your digs - everywhere has it's perks and pecks]

In Chaff » if you had a summer to live anywhere in the USA...
May 17, 9:02am

Re: Solomid in strong winds
Hmm...how about Alaska? Andrew Skurka used one on his 4700 mile trek there. Thems fairly good testing grounds.

In GEAR » Solomid in strong winds
May 14, 10:03pm

Re: Re: FS: Hilleberg Keron 3
Price adjustment --> $600 shipped CONUS via USPS priority 2-3 day

In Gear Swap » FS: Hilleberg Keron 3
May 12, 11:49pm

Re: CAMP Xenon Trekking Poles 135cm / 53 inch
perhaps cut 'em down.

In Gear Deals » CAMP Xenon Trekking Poles 135cm / 53 inch
May 12, 11:36pm

All Reader Reviews by . .

Showing 1 - 6 of 6 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Cloudveil Company
I had well used and more or less thrashed a jacket that was an early model lightweight 3-layer stretch shell over a period of about 8 years when it "gave up the ghost." Specifically, it beg...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 29, 10:18pm

zpacks Company
I really appreciate the attention to detail in both product and customer service that Joe set's forth. I also really respect his commitment to the reason his gear is created, even to the point of...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 29, 10:12pm

Casio Exilim EX-V8 (awesome video quality!)
The Casio EX-V8 has proved to be the perfect blend of light weight, video quality, sound quality, photo quality, + features that I need for trail & climbing use, as well as everyday moments w/ kid...

In Photography - Hiking & Backpacking Cameras
April 19, 11:35pm

Terra Nova Laser
2009 version adds a rear door and 2-way zippers on both sides. It looses the second main zipper and ability to open up the porch all the way and claims to loose a few ounces of weight...but this ende...

In Shelters - Double Wall Tents
April 19, 10:37pm

Patagonia Spraymaster
This Jacket is a great idea, but unfortunately did not perform as well as I'd hoped. It comes in at 11.7 oz. in a size M, which is heavier than specified from Patagonia. Pros: - fabric...

In Clothing - Raingear
April 10, 10:37pm

Trader Joes Indian Fare
It is as close as you can get to a good restaurant experience in the wilderness - all the work is done for you and the food tastes fresh. Jaipur Vegetables & eggplant are especially yummy; some o...

In Foods - Prepackaged Meals & Side Dishes
March 21, 12:07pm