BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 161 - 170 of 1271 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...128

Forum » Thread

Re: LWD-UL Pack Raft
Josh, this looks great. I'm glad I waited (held off on a Flyte, it had the same issues you are trying to solve). I do wish you would add a couple tie off loops fore and aft, for a bow or st...

In Gear Deals » LWD-UL Pack Raft
March 27, 11:16am

Re: Backpacking: baby on board (the sequel)
Thanks Nick, I can't wait for the article

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking: baby on board (the sequel)
March 19, 4:12pm

Re: Rainier is a strange one
I've scratched my head on this one for years and have come to the conclusion (after talking to a few of the Rainier rangers) that the answer is: NO, on wood stoves. They really don't let m...

In Philosophy & Technique » Is a tiny wood-fuelled stove a campfire?
March 19, 2:08pm

Re: Re: OK, who changed my stuff?
In all these years I've never seen that. I looked all over the page except there Thanks,Tad

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » OK, who changed my stuff?
March 14, 1:52pm

OK, who changed my stuff?
For some reason when I started reading post during lunch all the latest posts were on top (oldest on bottom), I have never had it this way (for I don't know how many years). I like reading a...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » OK, who changed my stuff?
March 14, 1:46pm

Re: Recent Developments in Canister Stoves
Great article Roger. I'm looking forward to what new in winter stoves (my supply of Powermax canisters will run out sooner than I'd like)

In Editor's Roundtable » Recent Developments in Canister Stoves
March 13, 11:14pm

Re: Boreas in size large and xl for $51.02
Thanks, guy's I've been wanting one of these for a while now. Dan you are killing my savings account!

In Gear Deals » Rab Boreas Pull-on Size Medium $48 shipped
March 11, 5:49pm

Re: Paris Pro Expedition Sleds
I called McGuckin's and they said shipping would be $40 extra- when I asked about the $6.99 they said it was a software error and they fixed it. So I found out the True Value got some in the...

In Gear Deals » Pro Expedition sled for a pulk--Boulder, CO
March 06, 10:03pm

Re: Best wildlife encounter
Tom, I was waiting since the first post for that one- I'm totally surprised it took 3 pages.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Best wildlife encounters?
March 01, 3:16pm

Re: diluted silicone and some patience
Ivo, what brand of silicone are you using- to get the 15 min drying times? Sounds like I need to get some.

In Make Your Own Gear » Modified Felled Seam
February 26, 4:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm