BPL Community Profile

Benen Huntley (benen) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South Australia
About Me I'm new to backpacking but love camping, rock climbing and the outdoors.
CityHighbury
StateSouth Australia
My PDF Gear ListBasic Gear List (summer and winter)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Benen Huntley

Showing 161 - 167 of 167 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Forum » Thread

thanks!
Thanks again chris. You've being very helpful. It would be nice to fit everything into a smaller pack. Hopefully we can but I'd like to keep my options open for longer trips also. It makes ...

In Gear Lists » New to backpacking
March 18, 2:05pm

new to backpacking
no i haven't but I will do :) I just realised that the helium don't come in a left and right zip so we couldn't zip them together! no good. The company we are buying from wont ship wes...

March 18, 2:00pm

freestanding
I'm not 100% sure what the difference between freestanding and non-freestanding is to be honest. I've always had cheapish dome tents previously. Sorry for my ignorance. I read something abo...

In GEAR » Hubba Hubba HP vs Carbon Reflex 2
March 18, 1:46pm

thanks!
Thanks so much for your reply. Got some great ideas for me to look into. I'm pretty set on the backpacks. I know theyre a bit heavier than some others but they'll last for ever. And i'v...

March 18, 1:35pm

Hubba Hubba HP vs Carbon Reflex 2
Hi all, I'm about to puchase a crap load of backpacking gear and am tossing up between a few things. One in particular are these two tents! From what i can understand the Hubba Hubba has much...

In GEAR » Hubba Hubba HP vs Carbon Reflex 2
March 18, 11:02am

also:
forgot to mention that we have an msr flex 3 system that we would use (only take 1 pan, 2 cups, 2 bowls) (approx 750g)

March 18, 10:48am

New to backpacking
Hi all, My wife and I are regular campers, hikers and rock climbers but are very keen to get into some backpacking. We have saved the money for the equipment and picked out a lot of stuff that I&#...

March 18, 10:47am

All Reader Reviews by Benen Huntley

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I just purchased two WM Ultralite bags from HH and they arrived today. I got an email to say when they were shipped and the shipped free from America to Australia. Couldn't be happier.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 31, 6:36am

Western Mountaineering The Company
As was previously said. I also live in Australia and they will not allow american retailers to sell to us. Ridiculous. I was surprised that I managed to purchase 2 sleeping bags from hermitshut which ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 23, 7:37pm