Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben 2 World (ben2world) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale So Cal
About Me Ben 2 World has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben 2 World

Showing 161 - 170 of 9984 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...999

Forum » Thread

Re: Just do it
"It simply comes down to desire." Actually, no... not always. OP used the word 'phobia' - although it's impossible to discern the degree / intensity of fear through a comp...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Fear of sleeping outside?
January 30, 12:29pm

Re: Nothin..
Jimmer: Given the myriad body shapes and sizes -- and the even more bewildering myriad of clothing colors and styles... it can only be expected that people will want to try on multiple different...

In GEAR » Free shipping and returns for Rab or Montbell
January 29, 10:52pm

Re: Disposable water bottle + esbit + rocks = emergency day hiking stove?
What ads? I don't see no stinkin' ads. I've got Adblock. Life is good.

In Multiple Use Gear » Disposable water bottle + esbit + rocks = emergency day hiking stove?
January 29, 5:48pm

Re: hiking partners
I'll hike with pretty much anyone -- excepting 'death march' sadists and masochists...

In Philosophy & Technique » "Dude we're going on a hike someday list."
January 29, 3:02pm

Re: Re: wall of text
"I'm still debating whether to bookmark this thread and come back at a later date to read Justin's posts or alternatively, start War and Peace. On the fence." C'mon -- you ...

In Chaff » Good Grief
January 29, 1:13pm

Are YOU a Condescending Jerk Online?
Posturing With Intelligence? Posturing With Authority? Posturing With Language? Posturing With Maturity? Posturing With Logic? Oh, my... Read more HERE.

In Chaff » Are YOU a Condescending Jerk Online?
January 29, 11:16am

Re: This is pretty powerful
Not taking away credit from the 911 operator -- but desperate victims calling 911 while whispering real quiet or making up stories to sneak in that call and to provide an address -- these can't...

In Chaff » This is pretty powerful
January 29, 10:49am

Re: This is pretty powerful
Thanks, Ian.

January 29, 10:09am

Re: Re: This is pretty powerful
"I've heard the story but this was the first time hearing the audio." What is the story? Is this a real-life exchange? I've just assumed it was a recording for purpose of pub...

January 29, 9:54am

Re: Microwave safe and hormone free water bottle?
"Hormone-mimicking pollutants" I believe that is OP's concern, in looking for "hormone free" bottles.

In GEAR » Microwave safe and hormone free water bottle?
January 29, 9:47am

All Reader Reviews by Ben 2 World

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
I've been using titanium shepherd hook stakes for years now -- loving their ultralight weight but disappointed with their suboptimal ground penetration and holding power. These stakes can be bent...

In Miscellaneous Products
January 09, 8:02pm

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I received my pair and went on a moderate 2-hour hike today (approx. 2,000 ft. elevation gain over 2.7 miles -- then returning back down). I find the specs to be accurate, and the poles a beauty to...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:33pm

MontBell Versalite 20
This is a no-thrills but well-constructed frameless day pack. You can see photo and specs here. You can also see BPL...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 04, 7:18pm

Coleman F1 Ultralight
The first review touched on the F1's performance. This post will describe and critique the set up process. Prior to buying the F1, I have used the MSR PocketRocket (PR). With the PR, all you ...

In Stoves - Canister
January 28, 11:03am

Micropur MP 1 Chlorine Dioxide Water Purifier Tablet
Comparison to Potable Aqua above is incorrect. For bacteria and viruses, Micropur is just as effective and easy to use (15 minutes treatment time). It is only for protozoa (e.g. cryptosporidium) t...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
January 06, 9:28am