Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 161 - 170 of 4331 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...434

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: 2014 JMT thru-hiker survey - results on gear failures
Jimmy, i agree with you completely My point is simply that the internet forums can often add to the "unrealistic expectations" of folks ... Not just on BPL However in years past i t...

In GEAR » 2014 JMT thru-hiker survey - results on gear failures
January 27, 9:05am

Re: Re: 2014 JMT thru-hiker survey - results on gear failures
Well ken it was in reponse to this above What struck me most was anyone can buy a bunch of UL gear but that doesn't mean it will be used with the proper care Fortunatrly these days its mo...

January 26, 10:16pm

Re: LT Hoody
I have always wondered of the effects of stuffing these mixed down/synth jackets over and over again as small as possible I dont know about u but i buy down so i can squeeze till it quacks for m...

In GEAR » Arcteryx Cerium LT
January 26, 9:39pm

Durability
Actually its only been in the last few years where BPL IMO has had more "common sense" in regards to use and durabilty I remeber when i first joined i would get flambeed for recommendi...

January 26, 9:31pm

inov
the reason approach shoes usually have durable less breathable fabrics is because they are built for 3rd/4th/easy 5th class scrambling ... cracks especially destroy mesh shoes in short order the...

In GEAR » What hoe am I looking for?
January 25, 11:43pm

Re: fags are dangerous
What you are effectively doing here is "don't use lithium batteries because people crash cars" no mark .. i use lithium bats myself ... mostly in headlamps what am saying is...

In GEAR » Best Portable Charger
January 25, 1:47pm

Re: Solar, ICU, Wet batteries
Prudence in selecting quality cells A good quality charger Good quality devices Supervised charging Basic common sense - a quality cell can be a fake, the reseller might not even know the...

January 25, 1:14pm

Re: Dont smoke
the common theme is charging lithium ion bats as to ecigs ... its not like buying a name brand consumer product such as a phone or laptop ... there are no universal standards or regulation of th...

January 25, 4:22am

Re: kaboom
and we can "argue" the point over and over again mark what you do is your own business simply put my view is that there is no real reason NOT to use a protected cell outdoors ... yo...

January 24, 7:41pm

for our yankee invaders
should you have the opportunity to ship to a canadian address before you come up ... ill leave you these sites http://www.thelasthunt.com/ http://www.altitude-sports.com/en/all-categories?on_...

In GEAR » Canadian dollar hurts, ouch!
January 24, 12:08pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm