BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 161 - 170 of 3982 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...399

Forum » Thread

breathability
but hows the breathability ... of course im being lazy ... i should just walk into our local stores and check one out ... its not like i dont pass by at least 3 dead bird selling shops and the f...

In GEAR » Arcteryx Squamish 2014 Update
March 06, 1:46pm

Which of course brings one to the next logical question
How much has BPL cost you im money amd time going through and swapping out new shiny gear? Gear swap always seems to be really popular ;)

In GEAR » Can't stop changing gear?
March 06, 1:05pm

GAS
Gear acquisition syndrome ... http://erickimphotography.com/blog/2012/03/04/10-tips-on-how-to-cure-yourself-of-gas-gear-acquisition-syndrome/ The start to beating the addiction is to realize ...

In GEAR » Can't stop changing gear?
March 05, 11:01am

nice
i really enjoy these reports full of wit and skepticism first thing though ... are you sure about the montbell plasma numbers, the down should be 33% of the total weight, not 50%+ the other t...

In Editor's Roundtable » ISPO 2014, Munich, Part 2
March 04, 10:38pm

Re: Reasonably priced down jacket
i would get a down poofay with 4 -6 oz of 800 fill down personally if you arent in a humid climate the moment you stop zipper up ... and if you stop for anything more than a few min put on your ...

In GEAR » Warm hiker, cold camper layering question
March 02, 4:59pm

Rainjacket
If theres one think to have in bright orange, the rain jacket would probably be the one Since you likely arent wearing it all the time And if you are, then everyone will be so cold wet an mis...

In GEAR » Shouldn't a rain jacket ALWAYS be high visibility?
March 02, 9:31am

Re: lightweight fleece hoodie or really light down parka
active or static use? that will likely be the deciding factor in which to get ;)

In GEAR » lightweight fleece hoodie or really light down parka
February 28, 10:14pm

Re: Re: The crappiness of pit zips
the torsoflo by OR IMO is the best pitzip system used you can use it as a partial poncho, or have very deep ventilation .... and its all back up by OR "any reason" warranty t...

In GEAR » The crappiness of pit zips
February 28, 10:12pm

Re: Re: BD Alpine Start Hoody
150$ list is normal for a light hooded non mebrane softshell ... at least the name brand ones as to durability, i would be very interested in knowing this especially for rock climbing ... namely...

In GEAR » BD Alpine Start Hoody
February 28, 10:05pm

Re: Edited.
no need to apologize everyone has their own opinions my opinion is what i stated last page now if the OP will only tell us what hes going to use it for ... ;)

In GEAR » Headlamp recommendations
February 28, 10:00pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm