Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 161 - 170 of 4323 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...433

Forum » Thread

Re: kaboom
and we can "argue" the point over and over again mark what you do is your own business simply put my view is that there is no real reason NOT to use a protected cell outdoors ... yo...

In GEAR » Best Portable Charger
January 24, 7:41pm

for our yankee invaders
should you have the opportunity to ship to a canadian address before you come up ... ill leave you these sites http://www.thelasthunt.com/ http://www.altitude-sports.com/en/all-categories?on_...

In GEAR » Canadian dollar hurts, ouch!
January 24, 12:08pm

Re: Re: Re: Ticking time bomb
If you buy good quality batteries, a good quality charger, if you supervise your cells as they are charging and look after the cells when they are not then the risk is very very minimal. mark .....

January 24, 11:34am

Re: Ticking time bomb
they arent "ticking time bomb" ... but they do go KABOOM in the wrong circumstances lets put it simply i remember in grade school we would take "regular" bats and do s...

January 23, 8:06pm

fleece
it never really dies ... even with daily (and nightly) wear 365 days a year not to mention in the PNW it can be the difference between hypothermia and just uncomfortably damp ;)

In GEAR » What has worked and not worked over time?
January 23, 2:55pm

Re: Best Portable Charger
So why would anybody use unprotected cells? Because we want the lightest solution that provides the best power output. That is the Miller and so the battery choice is non-negotiable mike ... ...

January 23, 1:24pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Unprotected cells
ryan ,,, that report itself says that list is not comprehensive and that many incidents do not get captured and reported as an example refer back to the UK fire services article i posted, wh...

January 23, 9:54am

Re: Danger...
mike ... the difference is that these are from chargers and the bats (our discussion topic)... generally not from the open flame like normal cig fires not to mention there are no safety stand...

January 23, 1:37am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Unprotected cells
attack the messenger not the message bob? ive go no desire to get into an personal attack flamewar with you =P heres the "flames" that should matter http://www.middevonstar.co.uk...

January 23, 1:03am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Unprotected cells
Can anybody translate for me what Eric posted? Google Translate can't seem to pick out the language. It's that or else his SHIFT key is broken. really bob? ... ya gotta resort to that? ...

January 23, 12:45am

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm