BPL Community Profile

eric chan (bearbreeder) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale eric chan hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me eric chan has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by eric chan

Showing 161 - 170 of 3885 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...389

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Technical Description of Capilene ?
How/when do most of you use Polartec Powerdry (of the Cap 2/4 or MEC T2 variety)? As a base layer next to skin or as a midlayer? How do you layer with it? for the T2/Cap4 ... its either a cold...

In GEAR » Technical Description of Capilene ?
January 11, 1:43pm

Re: non-topical.
Ummm... topic? What topic? As there is no apparent difference in continuous internet posting whether you are injured or non-injured, no commentary is implied or nor should be inferred*. * S...

In Philosophy & Technique » ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
January 10, 4:14pm

Re: Re: Re: sore.
You must get a lot of PM's. most of them are questions on MEC products as always Mr. Ure, feel free to PM me ;)

In Philosophy & Technique » ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
January 10, 4:05pm

Re: sore.
Please see: "If anyone questions why you are doing it, act as the sorely aggrieved party." (And, of course, include yet another reference to injury and everyone's perceived dismiss...

January 10, 4:01pm

Re: Re: Dave
and these human fed wolves do wander around you know ... they can easily run into backpackers who they may associate with food ... "stupid tourons" or not habituated wild animals, e...

January 10, 3:56pm

Re: jake.
ahhh ... more personal attacks mr "dave T" typical of you perhaps you would care to contribute on the actual article ... if you are so set on more personal attacks such as before th...

January 10, 3:36pm

National Park Proves a Hard Gift to Give
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/10/us/a-national-park-for-maine-proves-a-hard-gift-to-give.html Lucas St. Clair pulled up to an overlook in Maine’s North Woods to a stunning vista of Mount Kata...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » National Park Proves a Hard Gift to Give
January 10, 2:59pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
"proof" ... from one internet post from an "experienced" do what i want hiker? hmmmmm theres is perhaps a reason that many parks and outdoor places have education campaign...

January 10, 2:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
thats their call ... and their fine if there are any obviously it was "worthy" of discussion if you or any other BPLer believe its fine to feed the wildlife ... go right ahead and s...

January 10, 2:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ‘Wildlife paparazzi’ suspected of baiting wolves with turkey dinner
What about a hummingbid feeder or bird seed feeder from the eaves of my house? Am I really doing them a dis-service? jerry ... if you are in squamish, yes you are if other animals can acc...

January 10, 1:17pm

All Reader Reviews by eric chan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
the key to using this jacket is to use it under a windshell or synthetic jacket like a nanopuff by itself the shell is fairly fragile, there are no pockets, there is no waist string ... however ...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 30, 7:44pm