BPL Community Profile

Tim Zen (asdzxc57) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale MI
About Me N/A
StateMI
CountryUS of A
My PDF Gear Listworking on it...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Zen

Showing 161 - 170 of 716 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...72

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 26th-28th July
Stephen. So just a weekend walk. I can do anything. I was trying to minimize drive time. Canada is a problem for you. Let me look st my NCT maps tonight. There may be other trails since it doe...

In Pre-Trip Planning » BPL Meetups in Michigan, Candadian Shield, and ADK
June 20, 8:49am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 26th-28th July
Anywhere in the LP is fine. But I am open to other ideas.

June 20, 8:03am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 26th-28th July
Stephen. So the north island for two nights? I don't see why not. Any thought to a backup in case the boat is not running? I am 0 for two on attempts due to storms.

June 20, 7:41am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: N. Manitou Island?
An MRT weekend I can do anytime. FS sites have fire pits and a great view. The Island is nice, but with the boat ride, you might as well stay for a few days.

June 08, 5:04am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey you from that out-of-control- thread move over here a plan a trip!
Jen -- you going up on Friday, camp. Then do 10, check out the fish hatchery, camp, 10 back to the car and off you go? Taking the ferry? Stephen -- you can still come, just bring your laptop.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Hey you from that out-of-control-thread move over here and plan a trip
June 07, 4:43pm

Re: Chaff Museum
Daryl. I think the problem with BPL is when we were at 40 , 20 was amazing. While zero is the asymtote, on an absolute difference. It becomes meaningless. Chaff reduction is just co-...

In Chaff » Chaff Museum
May 26, 8:24pm

Re: Re: TNF Refuses to Sign Bangladesh Factory Safety Accord
Even Ayn Rand's fictional capitalist didn't kill people to make a profit But then again we have reality. I do like TNFs corporate goal of sustainability. Doesn't mention ...

In Chaff » TNF Refuses to Sign Bangladesh Factory Safety Accord
May 26, 8:10pm

Re: Some Pictures
JP -- who makes your bicycle? TIA.

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Thinking about making/selling UL bike gear...
May 23, 3:34pm

Re: Re: Dried Fruits
"(they also carry young coconut meat)." Sarah -- I have never heard of young coconut meat before. Thank you. I was thinking it is like the veal of the coconut.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Dried Fruits
May 22, 6:36pm

Re: Happy People
What are you saying. I am not happy? I am happy. I said so. Stop saying I am not happy and I need help. I don't want to look at people happier than I because then I won't be happy, so l...

In Chaff » Happy People
May 22, 4:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Tim Zen

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

STARBUCKS VIA Italian Roast
Try Nescafe Clasico -- 98 cents for 8 packets. Gets the job done.

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
August 31, 1:46pm