BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 161 - 170 of 1190 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...119

Forum » Thread

Re: Survey for Outdoor Lovers
Oh ... I thought this was gonna be a survey about peoples intimate relations in the Great Outdoors ... never mind.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Survey for Outdoor Lovers
September 22, 12:14pm

Re: setting a date
April 5 works fine for me, and for John V. also. at least at this point. never really know what I'm doing this far in advance.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
September 22, 9:10am

Re: NorthLake South Lake
" Finally, I just stepped in front of a truck and as they were telling me why I couldn't get a ride I jumped into the back of the truck! Coming off a trail and then having to hike down...

In Pre-Trip Planning » North Lake/South Lake loop
September 19, 11:40am

Re: Re: time
my guess is most if not all who join this adventure will be in the 3.0 to 4.0 mph range. there is a lot of fast power walking involved that gets lumped in to the term running. efficiency of time i...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
September 19, 7:28am

Re: 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
Mike - I have to say, you look like a modern day Wyatt Earp in your new photo :-)

September 18, 11:41am

Re: 3rd annual BPL Spring Run Adventure
Sounds like a great idea ! Zion is a beautiful place. John V. and I would be strong maybe's, depending on the weekend. There is also that little loop that goes by Rae Lakes (in the Sierr...

September 18, 10:36am

Re: SUL Camp Hatchet
isn't the term " SUL Camp Hatchet " an oxymoron ? or do you leave your 8 oz down quilt at home, so you can keep your base weight under 5 lbs.

In GEAR » SUL Camp Hatchet
September 17, 2:43pm

Re: re: Mules
don't know the mule schedule for SK, but on Bright Angel I have always started down a 5:00 am and never saw a single mule on the descent. one time, there was a mule train just leaving Phant...

In Pre-Trip Planning » R2R2R Questions
September 17, 11:33am

Re: Re: 6 DAYS AND 200 MILES ON THE JOHN MUIR TRAIL
Aaron could you go back to your first post and realign your photos vertically rather than horizontally, for ease of following this thread. you do this by placing the cursor before and after e...

In Post-Trip Reports » 6 DAYS AND 200 MILES ON THE JOHN MUIR TRAIL
September 17, 8:06am

Re: R2R2R Questions
"My question, are there any natural stream or creek sources on the North Kaibab trail above the pumphouse?" short answer is No. most people just tank up at the pump house with whateve...

In Pre-Trip Planning » R2R2R Questions
September 15, 5:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.